Feeling After Eating?

S

Sealion

Wondering if anyone else has ever felt like there is a rock in their stomach or something after eating? If so do you know anything I could do to reduce this effect?

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

ah hello and welcome Sealion just a random question(S) do you eat a lot of meat? and do you eat a lot of convenience meals?

omouri

omouri

ye thats me everytime i have something to throw to my mouth (kinda???)

just think the bolus s not gonna make you hurt and anything you can do will reduce the possibilities of feel that 'rock' because its all psycological so lets command yourself to start thinking about it and you know feeding yourself is never negative.

Instead of that i know the worldwide lately trend about telling you that there certain foods that will make your body feel bad, exhausted, fat or even unhealthy but came on give you a break girl, you deserve happiness and that asignements just a false friend to your brain.

stay safe, sent from another struggled with ed partner

lol this is my first post hello mom

M

MT1

If someone is not feeling satisfied after eating this may create problems for you. At some instant this is okay but if you eat more after eating substantial amount of food you may experience binge eating episodes.

Bernardos

Bernardos

Yeah have the same,in my case it was attributed to low stomach acids

I was recommended betaine hcl and digestive enzymes and it cleared up