Feeling absolutely hopeless

S

shakingcupcake3

On holiday right now but currently stuck in a hotel room whilst everyone else is out exploring the city-the last two days of our holiday have been absolutely awful. Self esteem, anxiety and body dysmorphia have become so horrendous that I’ve essentially retreated to the hotel room for two whole days. When I’m in an anxious frame of mind, I am such a b**ch to my parents, feel free to judge me based on that last statement, I do genuinely feel like I’m just a burden on everyone in my life(well, I know I am) and I feel like if my mum had had me aborted it would have made things easier for everyone-I’m really sorry this is so negative and triggering, just feel so crap :(

ED86

ED86

On holiday right now but currently stuck in a hotel room whilst everyone else is out exploring the city-the last two days of our holiday have been absolutely awful. Self esteem, anxiety and body dysmorphia have become so horrendous that I’ve essentially retreated to the hotel room for two whole days. When I’m in an anxious frame of mind, I am such a b**ch to my parents, feel free to judge me based on that last statement, I do genuinely feel like I’m just a burden on everyone in my life(well, I know I am) and I feel like if my mum had had me aborted it would have made things easier for everyone-I’m really sorry this is so negative and triggering, just feel so crap :(
Hey, sorry to reading this but I understand what you mean. I also feel shit sometimes, even if I'm the one "strong" at the eyes of the others. Just want you to tell you that you are not alone and that I'm here, if you want to talk.