• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

feeling abandoned

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
My CPN I have had for the last 5 years has suddenly left work without a goodbye she went of sick then took early retirement I am feeling really abandoned by her but also guilty that I am feeling angry at her too as she must of had a good reason to suddenly leave but I cant help these feelings and I feel so pathetic that I feel so upset that she has left I have been given a new cpn and I don't like her I telephoned her and she told me that she was having nothing to do with me until she gets a handover at my next cpa which has been altered to the end of Oct I approached my therapist about this and she spoke to the cpn and the cpn said I had totally misunderstood and she never said that at all I don't think I can cope with all this at the moment I feel like pushing the mental health services away I really don't want a cpn that is going to twist things and put blame on me to top it all I went to group therapy last week and was the only person to turn up I feel so stupid I am sure everyone hates me. I feel like hiding away from everyone

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hey...

Sorry your feeling a bit abandoned at the moment. It could have been a genuine misunderstand but starting off on the wrong foot never feels good. I know its hard but this new CPN may have just had her work load increased or she may even be new to the job and could be just as worrried that she cannot do the best for all of her clients at the moment because of all the change. So it may be a little patchy at the moment but may be worth hanging out. Could a little closure help you.. it could be worth sending your old CPN a good luck card or something.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Personality Disorders Forum 4