• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Feeling a lot better.

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Hi everyone.
Just want to let you now i'm feeling a lot better :). Took a trip to the doctors Wednesday and got my meds sorted. I had my anti-depressants increased back from 20mg to 40mg per day. Unforuanatly i have to stick with my carbamazepine tablets untill i get to see my psych again, i'll hold him hostage untill he lets me change. I have been told about another drug called quitiapine, apparantly a lot better than what i am on at the moment.

Bit off a funny night last night. Dcided to have some coffee and was almost climbing the walls at halve one this morning ( now i know why they banned me from having caffine ) :D.
Looking forward to the weekend for the first time in a long time. If the weather holds up i am planning a nice long cross country walk.

D

Dollit

Hi Colin, good to hear you're feeling better. I have quetiapine in my emergency cabinet because I'm bipolar and don't respond to antids (except that my highs get higher). I find it really useful and only use it for short periods.

Hope you have a good weekend - looks like the weather for cross country walking. :)

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Hi Dollit. I Have only had one serious high so far, i didn't sleep for 72 hours which wasn't very nice.

Have a good weekend too and i'll catch up monday :)

----------------------------------------

A smile will gain you ten more years of life - chinese proverb

-----------------------------------------

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Good to hear that you are feeling better Colin. Hope that your walking is really enjoyable.

Nick.

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Have a great weekend Colin (y)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Depression Forum 5
Q Depression Forum 5
P Depression Forum 2
S Depression Forum 5
Bluebox11 Depression Forum 3