• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling a little... hyper.

N

NightShade

The next couple of days are gonna be pretty interesting. Since this afternoon, my mood seems to have shifted from a "normal" mood to a hyper one. I'm a little aggitated, some things are annoying me. It's gone 1am now and I just don't feel like sleeping. The opposite in fact - I feel very awake. Thoughts are racing through my head and I'm hyper and I'm aware of it.

I also have an urge to do something - anything - with this energy thats built up. Clean up the house perhaps. I also want to go out at 1am. I write it down, and it looks ridiculous. I think about it in my head, and I can rationalize it.

I'm feeling pretty chatty and articulate right now with my thoughts. I can take on the world, and nothing's gonna bring me down. I think what really worries me though is that I'm thinking of not taking my mood stabilizers.:eek:

D

DELATEXT

Be careful

BE CAREFUL OF THE HIGHS THEY CAN BE GREAT BUT YOU CAN DO RASH THINGS I WRITE TO KEEP MYSELF BUSY, SUGGEST YOU DO SOMETHING ARTS AND CRAFTS I.E I HAVE A PAL WHO PAINTS.
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE HIGHS BUT IT'S BEST TO TAKE YOUR MEDS,
WATCH OUT FOR THE LOWS, THEY CAN BE BLEAK, HAVE GOOD COMPANY BY YOU TO SUPPORT YOU, HOPE THIS HELPS A BIT ???

:oops::grouphug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Bipolar Forum 5
A Bipolar Forum 8
A Bipolar Forum 3
B Bipolar Forum 4
GaryC123 Bipolar Forum 5