• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feeling a bit better

G

GothicRocker

Hi guys.

Just a little update. I think my increased dose of my medication is starting to take effect because I feel a little better today.

I’ve been a lot more open and honest about what’s going on with me to my partner and it really has made the world of difference. He is supporting and encouraging me better because he understands what’s going on better.

He’s helping me to take my medication and helping me to distract. It really does make the world of difference.

So yeah, feeling a bit better today.

L

linus

Glad to hear that! One day at a time, don’t pressure yourself with anything, do what seemed to work for you and it will get easier. And the more you share with people you trust, the better you will feel.

E

ernesto3

Yes talking about it is so helpful, especially if they're supportive. I also told my partner about it and she was awesome. Talking to her kept them at bay and she would keep me distracted from them.

Keep it up and even if they go away, don't stop the meds.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FlowerBox Hearing Voices Forum 18
G Hearing Voices Forum 2