• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feelin low

Gail

Gail

not feeling great today. have crisis team coming to see me later i just wanna cry all the time bad things in my head i will be ok i have to be

S

*Sapphire*

I'm sorry you are feeling so low Gail. I hope you manage to keep yourself safe today :hug:

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sorry to hear your having a bad time at the moment. Keep yourself safe and here is a :hug: from me.

Messy x

A

Affective

Would you like to tell us what is wrong? If you don't want to, that is fine. It's just we could offer you some advice or just talk about it.

Gail

Gail

crisis team came and saw me told them wot was going thou my mind
Thanks everyone for your kind replys im feeling like hurting myself badly am fighting it as hard as i can have been here b4 and i can do it again. i was in hospital (normal and psychiatric ) couple of weeks ago so i guess this is the aftermath.
Love and best wishes to you all
will most probably post a bit it helps to work it out of my system
:grouphug:

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Good to hear Gail.. Moment at a time hun

Gail

Gail

am finding things very hard wanna hurt so much am going to give crisis team a call Thay are supposed to b ringing me today but cant wait. need to talk to someone now

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hope ringing the crisis team helped and your keeping yourself safe. Keep posting we are here for you just keep taking it bit by bit and hopefully the worst will eventually pass.
:hug::grouphug:
Messy x