• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Feel so frightened

I

invisible2014

Hello I feel absolutely Terrified still haven't heard from work so fearing the worse I could be made redundant now . Originally they said I would be working some days a week but not everyday because of lockdown and I texted boss on Friday to chase things up and the reply I got was not to come in todaythey had only received registers but would text me as soon as done Rota .I'm feeling terrified about prospect of loosing job having no wages coming in and can't relax or concentrate just want to disappear im so scared

OCDguy

OCDguy

I know you are extremely terrified right now, but you will get through this. As difficult as it is try and relax, have a cup of your favourite brew and be patient to hear from work. It might be re-assuring news and if it isn't there will always be a way forward. Stay positive :)

I

invisible2014

Thank you again ocd guy for your support.im really missing work and feel let down havent had a day off for three years and was always very reliable and flexible helping them loads and all the children seemed to really appreciate me

OCDguy

OCDguy

You will get through this, please don't panic :hug: