• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

feel so fat

L

Ladylala

I'm a certain weight and hate it! I used to be lighter! (I really miss being lighter, (being skinny) Due to medication I have put on weight and I hate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

I'm sorry to hear about this. Why not try to slowly get into exercising? What's your diet like?

L

Ladylala

Yeah :) I have been for a jog and I've done some sit ups, my diet is varied, it's quite healthy most days. Today I had fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch and I don't know what I'm having for dinner yet.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

That's cool ^^ your diet is good. I guess it's just down to the exercise? How often do you exercise a week?

valleygirl

valleygirl

Weight gain due to medication--I know how hard that is. I've gained a ton of weight since starting medication, and I know how much it wreaks havoc with self esteem. I don't really know what to suggest, but I just want to let you know you are not alone in that struggle.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Weight gain due to medication--I know how hard that is. I've gained a ton of weight since starting medication, and I know how much it wreaks havoc with self esteem. I don't really know what to suggest, but I just want to let you know you are not alone in that struggle.
^^ Ditto

xxx

V

Viktoria

I've gained a lot too due to meds, I used to be skinny. It's horrible, I hope your diet helps.

Last edited by a moderator: