• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Feel so alone

M

Michele1957

Hi everyone,
I just joined this forum. Its so hard for me right now with all the isolation. 2 of my really good friends have let me down which leaves me totally solo. My PTSD really flares up in times like this and i'm so frightened of being alone.

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Welcome ! Sorry you're feeling lonely. We're always here for support !
:grouphug:

L

LokiPokey75

I'm so sorry to hear about your friends. It can be so difficult to know what to do without a healthy support system. We may not be able to replace your friends, but hopefully we can be of help in some way!

At least with us, when you're in isolation, you're never really alone!

M

Michele1957

Hi Zacthemaniac and LokiPokey75

Thank you so very much for your kind responses. It has definitely helped me to keep going and know that you are there.

H

Headingtothelight

Michele, your name is spelt like my mums, not with two L’s :)
have you thought about trying a friend chatting site ? we are social creatures and need interaction . But there’s a difference from being alone and being lonely . Why don’t you try and manifest friends into your life? worth a try, and the meditation will help pass the time and ease your PTSD.
Look it up!

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Welcome Michele. People here will support you. It sucks what your friends did, you deserve better, but you can make friends here.