• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feel Sick About My 5th ESA Advisor Visit

N

Nigel1971

Getting worried now as this is my 5th time at the job centre but stated on the letter it's only 20mins but upstairs instead of the main area. Not sure what & where this meeting is going or happening at it.

I've been referred back to my consultant at the hospital next month as my sarcoid or something else has kicked off to maybe having cameras down again ( god hope not ) been coughing for weeks on end, i'll be taking that letter in to prove i'm not lying. I'm already under another consultant for something else for upto 5 years as my blood pressure is a bit low and have fainting spells.

I always seem to think the worst on the day that something bad will happen saying i'll get kicked off it and onto jsa and it's not reassuring. :low:

N

Nigel1971

It would be just my luck to be passed another ESA50 to fill in, i thought you would get it via post but wouldn't put it past them. Been on this 2 years already but last time i went i was told a backlog and i'll be told by dwp when it's time.

I should have got reassessed back in aug 2014 but their behind, how far i don't know.

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
My OH is due his reassessment this year, it must be very stressful for you, just what you don't need when you have health issues :hug:

E

english rose

Getting worried now as this is my 5th time at the job centre but stated on the letter it's only 20mins but upstairs instead of the main area. Not sure what & where this meeting is going or happening at it.

I've been referred back to my consultant at the hospital next month as my sarcoid or something else has kicked off to maybe having cameras down again ( god hope not ) been coughing for weeks on end, i'll be taking that letter in to prove i'm not lying. I'm already under another consultant for something else for upto 5 years as my blood pressure is a bit low and have fainting spells.

I always seem to think the worst on the day that something bad will happen saying i'll get kicked off it and onto jsa and it's not reassuring. :low:
Take someone with you if you are able, don't go alone.

N

Nigel1971

Wasn't too bad in the end, i'm going on a short cv writing course to have someone look at my current one i have to see if i can get it improved. I hate going to these interviews but i wish they were for a completely different reason than persecute you.

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Wasn't too bad in the end, i'm going on a short cv writing course to have someone look at my current one i have to see if i can get it improved. I hate going to these interviews but i wish they were for a completely different reason than persecute you.
well yeah

Hope they don't mess up your CV too much, remember to keep a copy of the original.

Glad it wasn't too bad.

E

english rose

When I was in the WRAG they made me do a CV & I hated it, I've got nothing to put because I've never had a proper job in my life & I'm 42.