• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feel replaced on here

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I know I'm just a member and number to this site and the people on it but I thought some people would miss me. Not so, Ive found out. Nobody misses me. I'm not myself right now and that's due to some staffing issues. I really thought I was closer to people than I really am.

:sorry:

I am replaced by people who I don't know and won't know. I don't feel comfortable on here anymore. I have no friends anymore. Sigh, I've lost everyone close to me on here. I knew if I came out with my story of my father abusing me I would lose everyone. I shouldnt have said anything. I shouldnt have broke my silence. I lost everyone close to me. I lost all of my support.

Why do I even come back here?

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
i am your friend. i was gonna pm you yesterday coz you hadn't posted for a while but then i didn't coz i dont like pming. no one has replaced you.
xxx

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Where are you being replaced? I can't see you being replaced at all.

People do miss you, like they miss others when they have been away. How do you know you have lost everyone close to you?

I'm sure you haven't hun and people love you as much as ever. Maybe they have their own issues and that at the moment and that is why they aren't talking to you as much. I don't mean that to make you feel bad.

What about trying to talk to people instead. You might be surprised?

xxx

Kerome

Kerome

Of course we miss you Linc, and we all think of you with a lot of fondness. But people do come and go on here, if you stay for a while you do get used to it.

But I think it's good you came back, and I hope those close to you will get in touch and help talk you through your problems.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

There is a certain situation that I really feel replaced on. I can't be myself on this situation. Everything I've ever said on here is being restated. It's making me feel very uncomfortable.

Thank you for saying you're my friend.

Gajolene

Gajolene

I havn't seen you post in quite a long time and was wondering how you were doing. I thought you had decided to stay away from the forum and were looking for support in other places. There is nothing wrong with coming out about your fathers abuse and certainly not a reason to lose friends or support. Were still here when you want to post and talk about things. :hug1: Instead of feeling replaced about a situation coulldn't you gather some insight from those other peoples similar circumstances and experiences and the support they are getting as well? You could use that as an avantage to yourself.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I understand other people have issues. I do understand that. And that I'm "high maintenance". It still hurts. I can't help it that it hurts :sorry:

Never mind I shouldn't have posted this. I need to shut up.

Regardless I am just a member on here. I've checked on here everyday. And I'm so uncomfortable anymore.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
i am not sure what you mean about the situation. i am sorry you feel uncomfortable on here, why is that? or is there no particular reason. :hug:

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
No, it's better to post how you feel rather than bottling it all up like you seem to of been judging on what you are saying.

What about your PJ?

You aren't just a member, no one is just a member Linc.

xxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

When I do post on others' posts I get ignored most of the time. It puts me off posting.

When I post about anything to do with MY alters I get ignored.

When I post about anything to do with MY hospitalizations I get ignored.

When I post anything to do with MY depression most of the time I get ignored.

When I post anything to do with MY illness I get ignored most of the time.

I can't help but think I'm being replaced.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

i am not sure what you mean about the situation. i am sorry you feel uncomfortable on here, why is that? or is there no particular reason. :hug:
It seems everything I say gets restated.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
If you look back at your past threads i think you will see you don't get ignored and people do reply to you, maybe it is not as much as you want but you don't get ignored.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

No, it's better to post how you feel rather than bottling it all up like you seem to of been judging on what you are saying.

What about your PJ?

You aren't just a member, no one is just a member Linc.

xxx
Ive lost almost all of my staff friends. It really hurts.

I'm really upset.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
It seems everything I say gets restated.
oh you mean other people say what you say but in other words? that is well annoying when that happens, but it happens to everyone. at least they are aggregating with you.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

If you look back at your past threads i think you will see you don't get ignored and people do reply to you, maybe it is not as much as you want but you don't get ignored.
I understand that and I do appreciate everyone's replies. I'm just going through things right now that nobody should and I can't post about them.