Feel myself becoming more iirtable / bitter / angry

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

I've always loved people.......
Speaking to people, being with people, making people laugh (or trying) and smile, putting other people first, being nice to people etc

but recently I've found myself becoming more bitter towards people - how selfish and ignorant / arrogant people are, how cruel they can be, selfish, rude.

And whereas usualy it would annoy me because my thought process is to be nice to people so I cant understand people who aren't ... for example people on twitter who troll and say horrible things about people (like they did with robin Williams when he passed away, or the mcanns when their appealing for help to find their daughter)

And whereas usually it would play on my mind but eventully id just let it go because... well what's the point eh ........ I can feel myself reaching a point where I am going to just loose my rag and do something I regret........ sometimes when im watching tv / news and I see stories about people mistreating animals or w/e I get that impuslve urge to punch that person and ill have to sort of clench my fist and punch my open palm hard to visualise hurting that individual ....... and to get any sort of like relief ............... -_-

Last edited:
M

MYTIMEHASCOME

God this is going to end badly for me

and I feel bad for admitting wanting to hurt anyone - but it's the truth so

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

i see where your coming from

there is so much hurt in the world and it can change a person

when you give give give and then the world gives shit shit shit

it can make anger and irritablity more likely even to the loveliest people

these are my views by the way im not stating facts

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
When I hear about people hurting animals I want to hurt the person as well or I hope they die a painful death. I think we have these sort of feelings because we care. Animals are innocent and helpless and if a person mistreats them they are truly evil.

I am sorry you are feeling so much anger. It must be really difficult to know what to do with that feeling. :hug1:

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

I know it's going to end badly... like with me in prison or worse.

I really feel like going .......... you had a good person, I cared about people...... and now I'm the bad guy for wanting to hurt people who can't treat people / animals with kindness FML

E

english rose

When I hear about people hurting animals I want to hurt the person as well or I hope they die a painful death. I think we have these sort of feelings because we care. Animals are innocent and helpless and if a person mistreats them they are truly evil.

I am sorry you are feeling so much anger. It must be really difficult to know what to do with that feeling. :hug1:
I hate people who are cruel to animals with a passion. I'm constantly worrying about all the animals out there who aren't as lucky as my dog who is adored by me & my whole life revolves around him.

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I hate people who are cruel to animals with a passion. I'm constantly worrying about all the animals out there who aren't as lucky as my dog who is adored by me & my whole life revolves around him.
I feel the same way english rose. I love animals so much and hearing about cruelty breaks my heart. I am really happy to hear you have a dog and how loved he is by you all.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

I know it's going to end badly... like with me in prison or worse.

I really feel like going .......... you had a good person, I cared about people...... and now I'm the bad guy for wanting to hurt people who can't treat people / animals with kindness FML
i always thought it was natural to want to hurt others that hurt animals etc, i would never hurt anyone and these are only thoughts

it is okay i was told, to have thoughts like these. i know deep down i wouldnt hurt anyone, unless it was my biological dad for robbing my childhood :evil:

but having these thoughts does not make you a bad person

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Miss Sadness / English Rose

I truly truly truly love all animals........ especially dogs - when I was small and I had a brain tumour when I came through it my auntie had a dog who'd had a litter of cocker spaniel puppies and she let me pick one and I did... and every day I was there petting and stroking this dog and playing with it and letting it lick my face etc....... the dog followed me around every day - was always happy to see me - and wanted nothing in return but to be loved.

There was a story recently about a man who'd mistreated a puppy on a regular basis........ kicking it - punching it etc..... being horrible to it and the puppy still came back every time he was called hoping for love / affection ... from his "Owner" (if you can call him that - scum is more like it) and the owner kept hitting him.... for no other reason than he could........ when the rspca finally turned up to have the dog removed from the man's care........ the man argued and the police restrained him - the dog was barking and growling at the police (so even though he'd mistreated this dog his entire life and shown it no affection) the dog was still loyal and tried to protect the owner who'd been so cruel to him........... how can anyone want to hurt such lovely animals - truly man / womans best friend... id gladly be homeless with no money or anything as long as I had a dog and enough food to feed him and a dog house to keep him warm....... I literally wouldnt need anything else.

Cyborg thanks for that my only problem is though ........ ive gone past the point of just going meh forget about it you wont change anything..... to actully genuinely feeling ... the next time i see / hear about something like that happening I will do something........ :(

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey Clocky :hug1:

Animals are fiercely loyal aren't they.

I could go into a million word post about how I feel about people who hurt animals but it would trigger me so better not.

Take care x

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
What a sad and horrible story. :( That poor sweet dog. I hope the dog has a loving home now.

How touching your dog was your best friend and helped you when you were unwell. :)

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Hey Clocky :hug1:

Animals are fiercely loyal aren't they.

I could go into a million word post about how I feel about people who hurt animals but it would trigger me so better not.

Take care x
Alright MARLIEMOO

yeahhh they are awsome - better than people :)

I bet most of the people you see on the news doing terrible things started off as nice people - and then idiots who mistreat everything made them snap X

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

What a sad and horrible story. :( That poor sweet dog. I hope the dog has a loving home now.

How touching your dog was your best friend and helped you when you were unwell. :)
Yeah I hope so to

Yeah Morgan the cocker spaniel with his floppy ears :)

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yeah I hope so to

Yeah Morgan the cocker spaniel with his floppy ears :)
My Max was a cocker spaniel as well and he was my best friend. Even though for half of his life I didn't live with him he always was.

For example, he could sense me approaching my parents place before anyone even heard me.

If he was out for a walk when I came over, as soon as he got to my parents, he would drag the person walking him in because he wanted to jump all over me.

If I was sleeping at my parents, the moment I moved he would ask to be let upstairs to jump on me and wake me up, which would be annoying for my parents, as I toss and turn a lot. When he was let upstairs he would be banging into my bedroom door and could push it open lol.

I don't know about you Clocky but Max was like the Loyal dogs they show in the movies, the perfect best friend.

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

My Max was a cocker spaniel as well and he was my best friend. Even though for half of his life I didn't live with him he always was.

For example, he could sense me approaching my parents place before anyone even heard me.

If he was out for a walk when I came over, as soon as he got to my parents, he would drag the person walking him in because he wanted to jump all over me.

If I was sleeping at my parents, the moment I moved he would ask to be let upstairs to jump on me and wake me up, which would be annoying for my parents, as I toss and turn a lot. When he was let upstairs he would be banging into my bedroom door and could push it open lol.

I don't know about you Clocky but Max was like the Loyal dogs they show in the movies, the perfect best friend.
YEAHHHH he started barking before I got to the house - awwwwwwwwww dogs why cant everyone be dogs....

I still wanna smash peoples face in T_T x