• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

feel like taking an overdose

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Sorry to hear your feeling like this Lu. Has something happened to trigger you. Please phone your crisis line if you need to. We’re all her to help you get thru this so please keep posting. Is there anyone with you at the moment that you could talk to about how your feeling. Please be careful xx

P

Purpleplum

No, no...don't do that. The feeling will pass and better days are ahead. You're strong...you can get through this.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
If you need to talk theres and theres no one at home you feel able to please call the Samaritans they will listen
In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.

Delilah67

Delilah67

I’m so very sad you feel you can’t cope, I know it doesn’t help to say a lot of us have been there .. and lived another day.
today is a bad day for you, how many ties have you felt like this ? Only to have some good days again?
I know I can go through these feelings in such a small space of time.
Only 10 days ago I was in complete crisis, self harming and doing stupid things. The past few days however have been really lovely and I wonder why I ever felt like that.
Tomorrow is another day for us all ... good or bad.
Let’s get through this together .
massive hugs 🤗

L

Lavendergirl

I have read the posts where you have helped others fairy
Such caring and loving words
Because you are a good person
Stick with us you will get through this although it. doesn't feel that way right now
Think of what advice you would give someone who was reaching out to you
Sending love and hope
Let us be your hope right now when you feel there is none
We will be that hope xx

M

Murasakibee

i just cant cope anmymore
Please don't, this feeling will pass, it will. It doesn't seem like it and life is so overwhelming sometimes but please live. There is a future for you, better times will come.
It may seem like no one cares, but we care here.
Please keep replying and expressing your feeling, this will pass.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

thanks x
it just all got too much BF was asleep and had no one to talk too
my aunt has an infection in her leg probably cellulitis again and im scared as she is 92 in december
and amy may an infection after her dental ,amy is my cat she is barely eating and so weak i have spent a fortune on tuna and pastes for her she won't eat and she won't swallow her antibiotics

sorry for the drama queen me earlier but i was in a state x

EarthChild

EarthChild

I know how it feels to be overwhelmed, I get that a lot too. Each time my husband and I argue I feel like harming myself and think of suicide. Or I throw things. It's such a stormy condition!

L

Lavendergirl

thanks x
it just all got too much BF was asleep and had no one to talk too
my aunt has an infection in her leg probably cellulitis again and im scared as she is 92 in december
and amy may an infection after her dental ,amy is my cat she is barely eating and so weak i have spent a fortune on tuna and pastes for her she won't eat and she won't swallow her antibiotics

sorry for the drama queen me earlier but i was in a state x
You were not being a drama queen
You were being honest in that moment
Sorry you have so much to concern you
Love to your amy cat
They worry us so much our furbaby's
I hope your aunt is at least comfortable
Sending healing thoughts.

Delilah67

Delilah67

I know how it feels to be overwhelmed, I get that a lot too. Each time my husband and I argue I feel like harming myself and think of suicide. Or I throw things. It's such a stormy condition!
Oh yes I know this only too well!

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Can your GP refer you back to the mental health team. I dont know what meds (if any) that your on but maybe you need a change. Does your GP have a CPN there, mine has one that works one day a week but they can get a message to her if its urgent and she usually phones me back. It looks like its going to be a nice day today so why dont you and UH try to get out for a walk .
If all that fails phone 111 and asked to be referred to the duty psychiatrist