• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

feel like such a failure

S

sadgirl

After a couple of days not eating and drinking little I ended up binging tonight and being sick now I feel like such a huge fat failure feel bloated ill sick and in pain feel really angry with myself right now just want to hide

S

sadgirl

Thanks but at the minute I don't deserve any hugs feel really ill I'm not proud of the fact that I've just crawled from the bathroom to my bed don't have the energy to even get into it am led on the floor at mo why did I have to be so weak and pathetic

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Please fon't feel bad sadgirl, we all slip up from time to time; what's important is that you forgive yourself and move on. What's done is done. You just look after yourself, give yourself some TLC. :hug: xx

You do deserve a hug, so here's another.
big-hug-smiley-face_zpstst9yrzf.png

S

sadgirl

Please fon't feel bad sadgirl, we all slip up from time to time; what's important is that you forgive yourself and move on. What's done is done. You just look after yourself, give yourself some TLC. :hug: xx

You do deserve a hug, so here's another.
big-hug-smiley-face_zpstst9yrzf.png
Don't deserve to lately I keep slipping up if it's not this its sh and my depression sometimes I ask if it's actually worth it? Don't know what to do anymore it's like I'm constantly pretending that everything's fine when it's really not keeping everyone at arms length is easier than having to let them get close and me get hurt