• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

feel like such a burden

vix88

vix88

hi everyone, not sure why im writing really. i just feel so low and alone. I used to have my best friend to talk to but i eventually drove him away with my constant insecurities. i was like a broken record always askin if he was my friend? and why i was such a bad person? etc. the final straw i think was when i told him about my self harming, he didn't understand, thought it was really wrong and now i can't talk 2 him about anything other than pleasantries. so ive lost my rock and now i have noone to turn to. what do u guys out there do when u get to that place of deep sadness. i was wondering who u speak 2 or if anyone knows anyways to distract urself or try n cheer urself up before you do something stupid.
thanx a lot for any advice. and hugs to anyone else out there who feels this low, not that i can do ne good i know.
vix

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the forum

Sorry you ve had a rough time and no longer have anyone to confide in.

Things I do to distract myself

Play my fave song really loudly... evn if i just sit and cry to it

play daft games .. usually on facebook

read

try and reward myself with little treats some realy nice shower gel so I have a loverly hot shower.

I dont do it myself but what about starting a journal on here

D

DELATEXT

Self harm

I knew someone very close who did this, the inner pain is caustic, some one who does not suffer may not have empathy,
Getting help is the key, real help a Doctor who listens to you !!
I hope you can do this and get the help...

(y)