• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

feel like poo

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Hi all.

Well i'm down here in west london visiting my mother. Had a good week so far but beggining to feel like poo, having to go for a whole week without any anti-depressants (had to do a gradual reduction last week and then take none at all this week). Start on a new medication called citalopram this friday.

The sun is shinning, it's nice and warm so i am going for a walk.

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Sorry that you are starting to feel bad Colin but hope that the citalopram works out for you.

Nick.

Eleison

Eleison

How's it going with the new meds?

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Just startd citalopram myself... I have real hopes for it

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
Hi every one.

New meds going ok. On a four week gradual build up from 10mg per day untill i reach the maximum 40mg per day. I have a lot of hopes for these citalopram tablets, now, if i could just sort out the side effects with the carbamazepine (y)

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Colin - glad the new meds are going well!

J

jooblue

Stick with it

Hi Colin,

Hope the meds are working out, I'm an avid fan of citalopram, it's made all the difference for me although I admit it took a few weeks to get in my system.

I am also on depakote, but it's the citalopram which has made me capable of getting out of bed in the morning. Good luck!