• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

feel like no one understands

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi fairy Lu,
I'm sorry for how your feeling, we care here and do understand.
Many of us feel alone.
You are most welcome here and we miss you.
Hugs

Foxie

Foxie

It's been a while since we spoke Lu, I hope you are well. Don't be ashamed of feelings. x

T

themysticelf

It's exactly how I feel and that is what I replied to the staff entrance questions : I'm alone . Also im going through the worst period of my life

daddyspader

daddyspader

I know how it goes with feeling alone in this. Even with having friends who struggle with BPD as well, I still feel so alone, because I am awful at reaching out. Not to mention, since I am the only one who has actually been through therapy for it (both individual and group), I feel as though I am always the one offering advice and help to them. I don't have someone to offer that to me as well. I just cannot relate to their own situations, and I hate it. I feel so misunderstood.

Lance__

Lance__

also feel not wanted here

i sometimes wish i wasn't so sensitive x
You are wanted here, Fairy Lu :hug: and all your feelings are valid. Feeling of emptiness can be really hard to deal with it, I can relate to it, but remember that you are not alone, you have yourself. Maybe you can visualize your adult Self hugging and cuddling you inside a cocoon of pure light, giving you unconditional love and understanding you need right now. It has helped me many times and has relieved my inner pain.
Lot of hugs for you
:grouphug: