Feel like my life is screwed

W

Wil2477

Hi all, I was diagnosed a couple of months ago. I always know something was wrong with me and the way I acted, but I found out last week that my darkness now has a new little cancerous friend to keep it company. I have lymphoma and I'm waiting for treatment, I've been told it should be radiotherapy. This has kicked me right in the teeth, I have had to cancel my talking therapy due the the fact I now can not attend so I'm now at the back of the list again. I just feel that this is all my fault as I have been a bad person in the past and its karma catching up with me.

J

Jules5

No karma is not catching up with you My mom who is a true saint has this type of cancer. Please know she is in remission now. And nothing is coming back to haunt her. I am so sorry to hear this diagonosis. My mom is a very strong person this is how she beating the cancer so stay strong. And you definitely need to get back to talk therapy if you can. You will meet a lot of people in your same situation. Be strong for them it will help you Lots of love and hugs

Lunus

Lunus

Hi all, I was diagnosed a couple of months ago. I always know something was wrong with me and the way I acted, but I found out last week that my darkness now has a new little cancerous friend to keep it company. I have lymphoma and I'm waiting for treatment, I've been told it should be radiotherapy. This has kicked me right in the teeth, I have had to cancel my talking therapy due the the fact I now can not attend so I'm now at the back of the list again. I just feel that this is all my fault as I have been a bad person in the past and its karma catching up with me.
You are not a bad person. You have just used short term coping mechanisms to temporarily relieve your pain and suffering that unfortunately have a long term effect on your health. I wish you well in your recovery. 🤗

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
wow BPD and cancer ,what a hard thing to have to be going through x I am so sorry
you most definitely are not a bad person ,I don't believe in karma I think it is just really sad that sometimes bad things happen to good people
please lean on the forum for support ,I am sorry you are now back at the bottom of the list for therapy
I know it isn't the same but we will be there for you as much as we can
lots of love and support ,Lu xxx

A

Ana

I’m so sorry to hear that.
Please be strong and remember, it’s not Karma!
It’s a test that you will pass!

D

dewey

It definitely isn't your fault. You don't deserve this. Treatments nowadays for cancer are improving every day. There is every reason to believe you can find your way out of this. Please be hopeful. <3 <3