• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Feel like a burden

E

Emma97

Hi, so Im 22 and Im in a rough path right now. I stopped uni this year because I didn't got in. Im kinfa lost right now and don't know what to do.
But worst is that I feel like a burden for everyone, my family, my few friends, fuck even people that I dont know and don't know me.
I struggled everyday to fight the urge to self harm, but I honestly think everyone would be so so much better without me, like a weight off. I feel like I shouldn't exist ... and I don't know how to get better because it seems to get darker and darker

Z

Zoe1

well alot of people here will understand this Emma
stick around and keep posting
and try to answer other peoples posts
and you find yourself a bit better

:grouphug:

T

treasurebox

You are not alone. Know that your Creator will help you. Remember that there will be better days. Listen to good and uplifting songs on youtube. Music is helps. Do what you love to do or what you are good it. It will make you happy and successful. Continue showing your love to your family and care for others in anyway you can. Help others if you can, too. Soon you will think and feel better. Just stay it one day at a time.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello Emma. I am really sorry to hear you are feeling this way. I read you know were you can have free counselling. I think now is the time to take that opportunity. You have been managing alone with these distressing feelings and you need support.