• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Feel free

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
We all care so much about you midnight and don't want you to feel so low.:grouphug:

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm feeling similar at the moment. What has happened to you today? or is it just that constant struggle?

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I hope you have a nice, cozy, comforting evening planned. Warm and snug with a nice hot drink and some nice food. It helps us get through doesn't it.

You are doing so well. One day at a time x

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Is there a person or number you can call for help when you feel like this?

I didn't realise you self harmed. I haven't ever really done it other than drinking when things get very bad for me. I have done one other thing but not sure it is self harm. It is hard to know what to do when we are distraught.

I hope the journey home is so nice that you will feel more at peace with everything. Your pets will be there when you get home to greet you and i am sure do not want to see you suffer. When i have been drunk, my cat has come to me very upset and confused. It hurts to make her sad.

Who is him?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Make him stop
But he doesn't ever stop does he? So why harm yourself?

I ignore my voice, I act as if he doesn't even exist, he still says my name 40 times a day to try and get me to speak to him but I ignore it.

Please listen to Tawny...
I hope you have a nice, cozy, comforting evening planned. Warm and snug with a nice hot drink and some nice food. It helps us get through doesn't it.

You are doing so well. One day at a time x

Z

Zoe1

poor little Midnights

Midnight not harm or make dead
we would miss a Midnight so terribly

I be about later on email

the girlies need you

:hug5:

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
8pm finish

Going to hurt when I home

Make him stop
I have been thinking, what has helped me is to internalise the love and kindness, the care, the fondness people have had for you, that is what helped me. I think of my grandparents and other family members, think of the images rather than words, i think of images of me and another person cuddling. My Granny kissing my head as a baby, there is a photo of it.

You can keep in your mind, your heart, these nice people here and others who care for you.

Any bad memory that comes to mind, quickly replace it with that.