feel blah and bored with life

M

megirl

That so true never really thought of that before. He's got lots of blankets old towels et. In his kennel yet if he wants something out of it he will grab my old polar fleece dressing gown

M

megirl

If I hadn't agreed to stay the doctor will put me undér the mental health act. I discharged myself yesterday felt good then got drunk and the urge to overdose was huge. I need to be here where I can rest and talk to staff

Bedsocks

Bedsocks

Your mood doesn't seem stable enough, a rapid cycling, mixed state, whatever it is called it is confusing, painful and drink is a big relief. I want to drink and drink when like that, until I pass out. I never get that far though. I am relieved they are so aware and watching you that closely to see you are not well. Have there been changes in medication or is it a waiting for stress to pass so your mood stabilises again?

M

megirl

We are managing my agitation and feelings of being overwhelmed with my normal meds and lorazepam as needed. Talking to the staff is great. Though not allowed off the premises at all. Its a nice atmosphere here thefoods OK

M

megirl

My husband and I are %100 splitting up. Karl's family have always as a daughter. Karl's dad said if I need anything even. Some .money towards a house yes happy to help out. If there's anything he can do for me I just need to as

Bedsocks

Bedsocks

I'm sorry :hug: it sounds as if this has been coming for a long time. Are you still in hospital? I hope being there has helped you to make plans for the future that are positive. This is going to be hard but if you take it one bit at a time, it could be a great change for you for the better.

M

megirl

Yes I am still in hospital. Just with the way my husband has been talking to me being mean controlling all the .money maybe things will be better. Make a new life its still hard but I guess I will get there

M

megirl

Yes still in hospital. Maybe a change will be good. Get a little place make it mine create a nice garden. At least I won't have to listen to his criticism s anymore. Making me feel bad about money. Complaining about my snoring. Not liking my friends its not nice.
Will

M

megirl

Out of hospital now. Almost 4 weeks in there. My husband has moved out now hes renting until he finds some place to buy. We put our house on the market and under a fortnight we have a buyer.
So I have 6 weeks to find a place however the guy who is buying our place is happy to put the dates for moving in forward or back to suit me.
Hope I can find a place to rent or something I could afford to buy.

I learned a lot while on the ward. I was so like worrying how he would manage without me!!??? I wanted to go home and do all this stuff for him to make the split easier for him? Like what
Hes the bloody one that didn't discuss this with me it just came out of the blue when he says we can't live together anymore as we just aren't getting on the same.
He has been criticising me more and more lately. making nasty comments if my tummy is noisy, being mean if I havn't taken the dog for a walk. If I get upset he says 'well fuck off if you don't like it' though that's always been a comment he makes every now and again.
So yeh its just me and the dog. Its hard sometimes but like the nurses on the ward kept telling me that this is what Karl wants hes made this decision so he has to deal with it.
I now have to look after number 1 and put me first.
I find it hard looking after myself properly and eating is one of them. So I am trying my best.
Sick of my job asked my boss if she has extra hours could she ask me then the other day as i said i could do those days she turns around ignores me and asks the other cleaner (who already has another job shes a cow farmer so will be on big money) I only do 15 hours a week if that. However I am wondering if I leave surely something better will come along.

M

megirl

Just been reading my old post from this time last year. Hard to believe that is where I was.
Its funny well not really but I havnt heard from the ex for a fortnight. It kind of makes me feel bad. I then worry is he ok....then I think maybe hes met someone then jealousy kicks in.
Jealousy not really something I have experienced well certainly not at this level.
Hes got a house in a different town about 20 minutes away.
Feel like driving there but I won't as I will just get upset then me driving while I'm upset isnt very good.
This time tomorrow all these feelings hopefully will have past.
I just want to ring him or text him...but no I need to fight this urge