fed up with hurting...

B

bluecookie

i do self harm, i rarely miss a day and sometimes if a day is really bad i do it several times. Im fed up with doing it, im fed up with hurting, when i get over one obstacle another one comes running along. Ive done it so long now i cant just quit with a click of the fingers like some people think i can. the cmht suggested different ways etc to try and ive tried them and they dont have the same effect. I was suppose to start some DBT but now that has been put on hold cos my cpn is sick. Just dont know what to do anymore

J

jelly bean

Hi bluecookie

I know how you feel as Im a self harmer and have been for many years now.I did once try to give it up but when I became so angry with myself that was the only thing that was affective even though i tried other things that was suggusted to me. I juat want you to know you are not alone and im here if ever you need to talk. I may not have the answers as im still trying to find them out but I am a good listener. Please take care x x

B

bluecookie

hiya, thanks for replying. its nice to know im not alone (not that you are in the same boat tho!) its just i find certain times of the year really difficult and this week is one of them. im struggling quite bad, but dont want my family to know because its hard for them to (we lost our mum a year ago on thursday). Mum was my rock and with her gone ive gone down hill. i do have good days dont get me wrong, but when im going downhill i get really snappy at my dad and its not his fault but he takes it personally but i cant help it i just want my mum back! xx

J

jelly bean

Im so sorry that you lost your mum bluecookie. I cant imagine the pain you must be going though. I am here if ever you want to talk. x x

RedRoseBeauty

RedRoseBeauty

I used to self harm constantly, even when I was happy it just became a habit.
I decided enough was enough, I started to write poetry and it really helped me! I still harm now though, just not as often.
It tends to be when I'm really really angry & instead of killing someone I just hurt myself.

I'm sorry you're feeling so low, we are all here for you if you want to talk!
:hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Self Harm Forum 2
Fairy Lucretia Self Harm Forum 4