• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Fed up of Ed

R

Rottinginpain

When I was 12 my mother would buy me loads of food and every Saturday I would sit and eat the whole lot in one day, it was emotional eating. I'd also go to the sweet shop 3 times a day during the week. Then when I was 15 I decided I was fat and stopped eating. I lost a fair bit of weight and was the ideal looking weight(healthy) then at 19 I went to university at this healthy weight and decided I was going to restrict I became anorexic and was very unhealthy weight. This lasted about a year then I started to eat again but I was purging, I started to binge and purge. I slowly put on weight but remained in healthy weight range. Age 23 I started to abuse alchol and drank so much I put on weight very fast and became over weight. Then I decided I was too fat and needed to loose weight and that I needed to stop drinking for my health. I slowly and healthily lost some weight. I'm now on the boarders of healthy weight to over weight. But recently like the past 4 months I've started purging after I eAt again but maintaining the same weight on the boarders. I've now decided that I need to loose some weight and have been restricting my food I take and only eating healthy foods. Which isn't a problem cos I could healthily loose some but thing is my every thought is about self harm and food. Every time I eat the guilt is dreadful. My confidence is really low and I just hate how I am.

I'm so sick of this pattern never ending. I'm now 25 and my life shouldn't still be consumed by this all.

Just needed to vent a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Have you ever talked to anyone or received any medical advice regarding your eating issues? It does sound as though you need help with this.