• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Fear or feathers

L

Lywalore

When i was young i didn't want to pick up feathers. Because i always thougth some bird wanted to have the feathers back. Now i am grown up, and know a lot more of biology. So i know the fere is illogical. But still i dont like feathers. Yesterday i had to clean my balcony, and there were 3 feathers on it.... I am just wondering are more people like that?

S

Scapes1986

I guess fears can follow you even when you've gotten past them. Like a recurring dream.

T

TyFence

I’m afraid sometimes, socially. If I’m all twisted in my mind it seems especially a lot of work to be with people. Can you just sweep them off your balcony with a broom @Lywalore . I don’t like feathers because bird stink sometimes and they are poopy and have germs. So I don’t pick them up too often. But some people are braver and uncaring about feathers and germs. Clean ones can be a thing of beauty. We have turkey vultures nearby. They are almost awesome and they stink.