• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Fear of sunshine

T

Twylight

It's not really a phobia but the size and power of the sun worries me sometimes.
Also if I see an ariel veiw of the sea with all the dark and light areas, rocks and weeds - it's a worry

Eleison

Eleison

That vastness... I get a similar fear with the sea sometimes.

It might help to reflect on power in your own life - past and present, and if you have a counsellor or therapist to discuss that with them. Questions like "who has had power over me?" and "when have I felt powerless?" are good places to start.

O

olan

when had you noticed your self like that? is there a unforgettable bad experience?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sleeplessinuk

I have a fear of outer space... My 9 year old son loves looking at planets on google earth etc and he's really inquisitive when it comes to anything scientific. When he asks me things like "where does the universe end?" I get really panicky. I don't like to think about things like that. I also fear the unknown - like death. I don't know if that's what you mean....

When I'm outside I try not to look up. It makes me want to fall to earth and hug the ground.

D

DELATEXT

I have a terrible fear of the outside and crowds , take panic attacks , nobody seems to take phobias seriously ??