• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Fear of showering

W

WhatSarahSaid

While I do manage to shower regularly enough, I always have anxiety about it. I'll procrastinate and put it off all day if I have to go somewhere the next day. I just hate the anxious feelings I have that are associated with it, and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get rid of them.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH3

Why not take baths? I'm sorry you fear showering. How torturous. I love my almost daily shower. Stay safe! :peace:

W

WhatSarahSaid

I do like to take baths sometimes. But I don't really take a bath to get clean because I don't really feel clean if I wash in a tub, I more take baths to relax. Especially if I have to wash my hair, then the bath water gets really gross. I still force myself to shower, I really wish I could enjoy it more. One day I hope to actually have my dream bathroom with a beautiful glass door big shower and I hope it will help. Whenever I get to shower in a really nice bathroom (not often) it's much better. Not that my bathroom is bad by any means. Hmm.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Phobia Forum 7
H Phobia Forum 1
J Phobia Forum 7
I Phobia Forum 4
xPhantomThiefx Phobia Forum 1