• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Fear of schizophrenia

O

OCDRunner

So, I've been suffering from this fear of schizophrenia for the past 2 weeks. I googled the symptoms and I got these thoughts that I might me hallucinating and whatever I'm seeing around me is actually not real.
Today, after I convinced myself that whatever I'm seeing around me is actually real. I felt that the above thought of everything being fake might have been a delusion,which increased my fear. I'm also hearing voices of my computer making sounds when it hangs when the computer is not around.

Can anyone please help?

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Have you seen a doctor about this or spoken to anyone else you know?

K

karl7

So, I've been suffering from this fear of schizophrenia for the past 2 weeks. I googled the symptoms and I got these thoughts that I might me hallucinating and whatever I'm seeing around me is actually not real.
Today, after I convinced myself that whatever I'm seeing around me is actually real. I felt that the above thought of everything being fake might have been a delusion,which increased my fear. I'm also hearing voices of my computer making sounds when it hangs when the computer is not around.

Can anyone please help?
you should look in to seeing a psychiatrist