• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Fear of HIV

H

hekopeko2013

Hi everyone , im new here but im old in OCD and Anxiety. I was searching for help. I have a very obsessive thought about HIV disease , 10 daye ago i went to private massage session and after massage the lady give me happy ending by her hand and blowjob for about 2-3 mins and after that i ejaculated in my hands and went to shower. I read a lot about oral sex can transmit HIV and some web sites say there is no risk and the only risk if the person who doing the blowjob get sperm in mouth , my obsessive thoughts about maybe the lady mouth on my penis transmit hiv to me and i cant stop thinking about this and its lead me into anxiety and depression. Please i need help

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Did you use any contraception? That would of prevented this

H

hekopeko2013

I didnt have sex and there is no fluid shared between us , only she played by her mouth on my penis

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Go online a looked this up, theres tons of info on it. But be safer next time to prevent any worries, and you should get tested.

H

hekopeko2013

Go online a looked this up, theres tons of info on it. But be safer next time to prevent any worries, and you should get tested.
There is no next time , i will not do that again but im very afraid to do any tests 😔

H

hekopeko2013

I feel that my anxiety is increased after post here as i see people don't have info about this topic 😔

N

Narcissist714

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel that my anxiety is increased after post here as i see people don't have info about this topic 😔
it increased because you were looking for reassurance and you got it. Anxiety went away temporarily and now that thought makes you doubt yourself even more. That’s how ocd gets you.

you might have it or you might not. only way to know for sure is go to the doctor and get tested but in the mean time stop looking for reassurance and stop googling.

H

hekopeko2013

it increased because you were looking for reassurance and you got it. Anxiety went away temporarily and now that thought makes you doubt yourself even more. That’s how ocd gets you.

you might have it or you might not. only way to know for sure is go to the doctor and get tested but in the mean time stop looking for reassurance and stop googling.
I found this info and its say no risk at all

Attachments

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Unprotected sex with sex workers is inherently risky.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Ok just get tested and you are in the clear!