• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Fear of functioning near people

U

Unicorn_Sounds

Alone i am an assembly line. Now the second i even think someone is going to near i freeze up and lose ability to continue. It does not matter the comfort level of the person in my experience. In social gatherings i have been questioned for tourettes syndrome, by employers, family, friends, ect. I also have extremely problems with eye contact. I could be in mid conversation on a subject i know very well and lose to a stutter.
But the post i am making is to find more info about my inability to function near other people... i will be held back from brushing my teeth, changing my socks, grabbing a clean glass, or even lack of appetite for days on end. I have found immense help from the cubensis family of mushrooms.

toutatis

toutatis

Sounds like we could be dealing with a social anxiety type of issue, friend.

U

Unicorn_Sounds

Sounds like we could be dealing with a social anxiety type of issue, friend.
That doesnt answer it though social anxiety is typical among all life even plants

toutatis

toutatis

That doesnt answer it though social anxiety is typical among all life even plants
No, I mean the anxiety disorder known as Social Anxiety Disorder or Social Phobia. It can be debilitating for a lot of people - I don't know about the plants though, they seem to be coping okay (joke). Some of the symptoms you mentioned sound like social anxiety. I'm not a doctor though, but it's something you might want to look into.

Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Phobia Forum 4
L Phobia Forum 2
Q Phobia Forum 10
H Phobia Forum 1
J Phobia Forum 7