• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Favourite film

D

DELATEXT

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FILM ??
WHY IS IT SO SPECIAL, WAS IT A GREAT COMEDY OR DRAMA ??
DID IT HAS AMAZING PERFORMANCES, OR SCRIPT ??
I LOVE "ALL ABOUT EVE" STARRING BETTE DAVIS,
WHAT A STORY AND GREAT ACTING !!

:tea::tea:

J

Jisatsu

I like any of the alien/predator movies and also, American Psycho with Christian Bale :)
I also love fight club!

D

DELATEXT

both great, do you think new predator movie will be good ??

J

Jisatsu

Ahh yess! I think the trailor looks really good :) I'm excited to see it!

greebobeebo

greebobeebo

I love watching the Green Mile. It doesn't matter how many times I watch it I cry buckets, He who is the big black bloke, John Coffee, like the drink but not spelt the same (can't remember his name cos I'm crap at names) is fantastic. Also I like Brutus and the character that tom hanks plays and I love Mr jengles.

S

SilkCutGirl

my favourite film or all time isnt a film really but the BBC's adaptation of Pride and Predjudice, have it on dvd - 6 hours of the best love story ever written. much better than the recent film adaptation. its exquisite and perfect and uttery timeless i would love to be eliza bennet she is an angel

I

iphigenia

Dennis - a slapstick children's film so funny!!

C

coraline1664

I like The Green Mile too.
Depends what mood I'm in, for a fun children's film I'd say Labyrinth. My favourite horror most likely Nosferatu it looks incredible (I love the first horror films). For silly horror the Evil Dead films.
And 'This is England' is a good fairly recent film. I also really like Delicatessen.