• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Father, sister or friends break into bedroom coded door lock.

chesterking

chesterking

I bought this from Maplin for £20.

My door alarm becomes faulty. For some weird reason it would not accept my passcode. Only the default code worked. This was after I had been to the shops to get my shopping. What a co-incidence. This could have either my sister, or my sisters friends, or my father and his friends. My father came through the door a couple of minutes when I came back from the shops. My head now feels woozy after eating the Weetabix that was in my bedroom.

Also when I questioned my father about it, my fathers top right lip started quivering. He then started calling me a liar.

My door alarm has become faulty several times now. For some weird reason it keeps on resetting itself to the default pin code.
I tested the batteries inside with a battery tester and they had full power.

chesterking

chesterking

I told my father, I will be telling my social worker about this, he said 'Why don't you call the police then?'.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Chesterking remember you are posting on a Mental Health Forum. And remember you have a diagnosis and are seeking treatment.

chesterking

chesterking

I told my father, I will be telling my social worker about this, he said 'Why don't you call the police then?'.
I've got all the evidence I need now, my tampered bedroom door alarm. LOL. Wait till I explain this to my social worker.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I've got all the evidence I need now, my tampered bedroom door alarm. LOL. Wait till I explain this to my social worker.
I think you give your perceived enemies too much credit. I am sorry that you are so lost in this - it is shame to see your struggles with family.

chesterking

chesterking

I think you give your perceived enemies too much credit. I am sorry that you are so lost in this - it is shame to see your struggles with family.
Brat, family members and people should not be doing this to me. It is not right. What would you do in my situation? How would you like it if people started doing this stuff to you?

My father and my sister are not my enemies, I just want them to behave, but they won't.

Last edited:
chesterking

chesterking

I think what would be a good idea, is to get my social worker to get the lock fitted for me. That way my father can not get physical with me. Or get a locksmith to fit a lock with a police officer standing next to him to make sure it gets fitted.

chesterking

chesterking

Father says he will just go through the window. I said not if I get a window alarm and a window lock.

chesterking

chesterking

Yesterday sister started to laugh when I accused my father. So she must have been behind it then.

chesterking

chesterking

Benefit of the doubt.

I told my father that I would give benefit of the doubt. It could be a faulty alarm. I took the battery out and left it overnight. In the morning the alarm was working okay again.

chesterking

chesterking

The alarm is malfunction again. As soon as I walked into the bedroom, it beeped twice for no reason. It would not accept my code. And the batteries are full as well.

chesterking

chesterking

I have put a camera in the room, I think that's why my sister had a funny expression on her face when I walked into the house.
As soon as I tell my father that my alarm is faulty and that I have strong suspicions that somebody broke into my room, my father stands a couple inches in front of my face in an aggressive way. I just turn to the side or turn my back on him. His behaviour is very guilty indeed.

Kerome

Kerome

I would complain and return the alarm, and get a new one. It sounds broken, probably a manufacturers fault as these things are quite hard to break.

chesterking

chesterking

I would complain and return the alarm, and get a new one. It sounds broken, probably a manufacturers fault as these things are quite hard to break.
Hello Kerome.

It's not a manufacturing fault. It was my sister and father and friends. It's very strange that my father will not let my a get a lock of my own from my own chosen shop. He want's to go where he can bribe people, such as Screwfix and Howdens. I would not trust those companies again. How come these people are persuaded to do these things? It is just criminal. All these people that have helped my father, I hope they all get the sack. They should not be helping my father do these evil things. If they do, then they are no more evil than he is.

Pay people money and they'll do anything.

Sorry, I'm wrong. Why am I blaming the whole company when it was a few individuals that did this? That is wrong of me.

chesterking

chesterking

Maybe I am wrong, maybe the door alarm is genuinely faulty.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M People 6