• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Father and Sister releasing toxic substances into air.

chesterking

chesterking

I love my father and sister and keep on forgiving them. I am a peaceful person.
The reason I think they might be doing this, is because they are jealous of me and my mother. My father does not want me to succeed in life. That's my father gave me this mental illness that stopped me working and doing things, or achieving things in life. I am not sure about this but everything that has happened to me, seems to confirm all of this.
My father talked about both of his legs being broken by his mates, when he became too good at football when he was young. So maybe he is doing all of this because of that incident. Yeah, I know it's sick. Anyway back to the subject.

-------------------------------------------------

My father and sister keep on releasing chemicals in the air at home and outside that have given me and my mother health problems. I and my mother have suffered from splitting headaches, feeling nauseous, sense of going crazy. Also I have found it hard to breathe in my bedroom which in turn makes it hard to meditate. I have also suffered chest pain as a result of these chemicals in my bedroom. This makes it hard for me to meditate when I am in pain.
My father and sister just sneak into our bedrooms and just spray stuff into there. This happens on a daily basis.
I have tried threatening them with police action, putting this information on the forum, I have even emailed our relatives but this has not scared them.

I am the only adult son of my father.

What can I do about this?

Every time I go for my walks, people keep releasing toxic smells into the air which have made feel like vomiting, made me feel like I'm going crazy, given me breathing difficulties, and headaches as well.
Or they go past in a car and release fumes, which have given me heart problems, such as a fast heart rate, strong palpitations, and heart pain or made me feel nauseous.

And the weird thing is my father and sister have confessed to me on many occasions, yes it was them and their friends. My sister is always on the phone texting to these people just before I go for my walk. And my father does the same.

When I ask my father and sister, if them and their friends are doing it, they say yes and what are you going to do about it. They have no fear of the law or the police.

Has anybody got any solutions to what I can do? I really don't want to go to the police.

And my father and sister keep on threatening to send me to Doctor and get me locked up in a mental institute if I keep on complaining about the toxic smells.

And I don't want to be locked up in mental institute because I could become seriously mentally ill in there or hypnotised or beaten up like I was several times before.

And the weird thing is my father said, yes the smells are there. My two social workers have said yes the smells are there. I have seen other people coughing and spluttering when they have walked ahead of me. So I have witnesses to back up my claim.

And I don't want to really phone the police and lose everything that I have.

What do you people think I should do?

Is this all a setup by my Doctor to punish me for swearing?
Is my family just pretend acting and they are not really trying to harm me?

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I was going to ask what evidence you have - but you said they have confessed.

I do wonder though if that "confession" was, in the nicest possible way, due to frustration that perhaps you believed this was happening so strongly that you wouldn't have believed them if they had denied it?

chesterking

chesterking

I don't think it's because of the frustration. I have been having health problems as well in the last 3 months or so which I will post about later.

It is quite obvious by their facial expressions, the look in their eyes, the way they look at each other.
They have that evil look in their eyes that confirms it was them.

And why would my two social workers say the smells are there???
I told them to be truthful with me and they said they would.
I went for a walk with two of them at separate times and they said yes the smells are there.

I will post more things on this forum later which help you get a better picture.

Last edited:
chesterking

chesterking

Sister going away for several days

Incident on Monday 9th Feb 2015

My sister went away for several days. During this time, my headaches stopped.
When she returned they started up again.

:low:

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M People 6