Fashion Police ASOS

K

Katss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Shit, it gets worse, mate gets a atos letter of demand of appearance (sure its against the law never mind human rights). Anyways wot with us both being completely mental and carnt see proper neither, she goes: "ere whats this katss?", I says its a invitation from ASOS, theys a fashion company chain, its a invite to a personal appearance!

Well, so excited, we was off we trots all dressed up the nines, when we gets there its a grey horrid hovel tucked away in a bad part of town frequented by well frequented. "Must be a humorous eclectic take on fashion I goes". Maybe even Banksy was gonna be there?

Once inside my mate and me just running up and down screaming "Where are the skinny double dip skinny panel at slimming side fucking jeans"? "And the new monochrome dresses"? WE been duped we shouts and the man most flummoxed said we must either be very ill or in the wrong place?: to which we retorted: "Do we look stupid or fucking ill to you"? He mumbled about this remit and asked us to leave, "But she gots a letter", we goes?

Another waste of a day chasing denim and high fashion, ASOS, atos? What? And Banksy never showed, again.

katss

Last edited:
T

Taff

:LOL:
This is brilliant thanks so much, I might arrive on my virtual bicycle insisting that I am Vivienne Westwood:D Time to get the best vintage out the loft:D

K

Katss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:LOL:
This is brilliant thanks so much, I might arrive on my virtual bicycle insisting that I am Vivienne Westwood:D Time to get the best vintage out the loft:D
Go for it Taffy, it could work and work well, throw the vintage in and they will be fraught.. they threw mate and me out pronto, and best of it was did think it was fashion related...? no joke of a lie.

katss

T

Taff

I get ASOS definitely! lol I have sniggered about this all evening.
would love to read their notes:LOL:
Maybe I could ask them if my bum looked big on my invisible bicycle too?:D

K

Katss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Am pleased you liked it Taffy, who knows what they will make of it? doubt they will put in on the notes probably? the man just looked perplexed and could not be bothered, yours with the wrong job interview aswell hoot and hoot a half.

katss