• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Farewell.. I wont post here anymore.

T

Tvgirl

I came to the conclusion that I dont have schizophrenia and the whole country really is watching me. I have come to terms with this and I will accept things for what they are. I have to train my mind and also get the psychological help I need. Thank you guys for all of your help and I wish you well. You can catch me in the anxiety section.

EdEd

EdEd

Okie doke , if you need support or reassurance feel free to post. I gotcha.

K

karl7

I came to the conclusion that I dont have schizophrenia and the whole country really is watching me. I have come to terms with this and I will accept things for what they are. I have to train my mind and also get the psychological help I need. Thank you guys for all of your help and I wish you well. You can catch me in the anxiety section.
hey tvgirl.....i hope you dont leave us.....but if you do, best of luck with your future endeavours!

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Hi @Tvgirl ,

You have friends here that care about you. :hug:

I look forward to chatting with you under different thread titles...please be assured that you are important to us and we have your best interests at heart always.

Big hug, you brave girl xxx

T

Tvgirl

Hi @Tvgirl ,

You have friends here that care about you. :hug:

I look forward to chatting with you under different thread titles...please be assured that you are important to us and we have your best interests at heart always.

Big hug, you brave girl xxx
I appreciate you guys, thankyou.💕

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Schizophrenia Forum 6