• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Famous Author/Voice Hearer "David Icke"

S

SuperZ

I'm addicted to this guy's online outreach, ministry, expose.
I'm watching every online movie I can find on him. Watching
one right now. He's a smart cookie, never (rarely) mentions
mindcontrol technology, demons, spirits, aliens, or religion, but
instead refers to all of that as simply "the illumnati". In other
words, he is polishing his presentation, his technique, in order to
minimize and eliminate all contradiction, naysayers, maximizes
his popularity. He keeps saying that all of us need to look very
closely for things we can do "daily" to try and expose this mess,
and to turn this around on them.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=david+icke&dur=3&so=1#

Szzzzz

T

terri

Szzzzz
SuperZ

Voice hearer Icke. That's a first. When's he gonna get locked up then, with lots of pills and bum injections? No justice in this world, if this does not happen. Sectioning sentence. I play the role of Doctor and give him no less than 6 months, seeing as he plays the role of God: for the sake of an eye for an eye.

Yes, I well remember that day, him sitting there with his good looks, couffieur hair do, and crossed legs. So how many days did it take him to create heaven, earth and man? Still a lot of lizards flying around in and out of my visions. Not so many UFO's these days, but a fair few evil spirits who have me laughing my head off at the craziness of it all.

When's he gonna tackle that then? Mr Not Now Anybody Whatsoever In My Opinion David Icke, Bum fluff, nincompook, with as much talent as a fly's got spirit. Yes, you got your Newsreading, Sports Presenter Job cos of your Good looks. Where would you be now then if you were born Ugly?

Not half laughing your head off when you are dead.

Instead, you silly selfish Satan you, you will get what you deserve, a look at heaven, and a huge realisation moment of how wrong you are, and a great big lizard of a man created by an angel of Satan himself, taking you off for fighting their wars over on the otherside. You stupid daft slimeball you.

Now then, where does it say on his cv that he is schizophrenic? That will be the day, he latches on to us, and wants schizophrenia for himself.

He is not American so your constitution does not protect him, so why is he walking our streets spreading his false witness and wicked lies?

Unless, of course, he is safely tucked away in another Country.

But then, on the other hand, if he is going to expose all those demons who hop in and out of the masses, perhaps we should rather let him get on with it, and watch that space....................

You snoring or something Szzzzz with boredom at the useless imbecile mf no friend of mine David Icke who does not half know how to do running around in circles making lots of money on the backs of a lot of really intelligent people with degrees who truly do believe in all the evil Demon on earth says?

Reminder: Must go view when I get home and have good laughter.

Terri

S

SuperZ

Hi Terri; and hope you are well.

He has really went through hell with his voices,
public spectacle, belittled, as you well know.
You can see it in his eyes, like he's on the verge
of tears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nMq6gc1yMg

szzzzzz

T

terri

Szzzzzz

Gosh yes. It is in his very persona. He is very very anxious too, and yes, his eyes say it all.

A man who is suffering much now and how my heart went out to him when I followed the link through to You Tube.

I simply knew him from the early days, and no I did not laugh at him then, and I certainly will not laugh at him now, not after seeing some of this video, so will not edit those words out of my previous post, simply leave them there as a lesson to myself. So just to say I am so so sorry for him, and yes 'you can see his very soul is going through hell'.

Interesting too that as I was watching You Tube, a white shaft of light tinged with green appeared six inches in front of this screen, and a man of the spiritual flew through. At that point the video stopped, and would not restart, so I did not hear all that either Wogan or David Icke was saying.

Well, the deride I gave him in my previous post. Now I realise it was uncalled for and I do apologise. Of course I would not want anyone to suffer, and guess he was brave to 'be different from the crowd' but well I know personally people who follow him, people I care about, so it seemed justified to let off steam to me then and wonder why other voice hearers have to run the gauntlet of mental health services when he appeared to get off scot free, all the way back to the 1990s. A time when all this sorry mess seemed to get started for a lot of people.

Well, in my opinion, since 1986 and Lockerbie there has arisen a new evil, the likes of which mankind has never encountered. So perhaps, maybe, David Icke was in the right place at the right time, and is on his journey back to Christ.

I do hope so.

Yes, thanks for asking Szzzzz, I am quite well. You?

Terri

T

terri

Well I woke up this morning with something on my mind, and at the risk of repeating myself, yes there was something on my mind. I had had an uneasy sleep. Who was it in my dreams, in my visions and on my awakening? A male human and the Devil.

I saw the Devil hovering in my mind eye. The human being had left. As I rose through the mists of darkness and the feeling of fear I began to speak our Lord's Prayer through thought.

And yes the Devil disappeared from out of my mind eye. So big fat Yippee; for the first time in many many years, Jesus's Prayer Worked. No surprise though later, but first I digress.

So this was how it had been for me. A great period of time when Our Lord's Prayer made no difference and did not protect me from all evil. So, you may raise your eyes in disbelief. Our Father spoke to me back in the year 2,000: he gave me another Prayer to say in times of great darkness, when I was being attacked by the Devil himself who had arisen out of the Pit together with those who he had taken down with him.

My Prayer is the same as Jesus's Prayer with an addition. Our Father said to me, you are My Daughter, and you must not tell the words of our new Prayer. And this has been used by me many times. Particularly useful during times of chaos when I was in a vine grove and cottage in a place now not called Hell.

Back to this morning. And so I opened my eyes at no more than 5 am, turned over in my bed, and thought 'What the hell is that?' Hovering over in the corner in the room, speaking words I could not read through mime nor hear, was the same Devil who has been following me around for years. Well no surprise. I know he will follow me through until death. And no I don't dare do go back and not be thou Christian.

This morning he was incarnate as a man, with a huge body and head, completely black, apart from a red aura, red eyes, red nose and red mouth. Believe it or believe it not. I don't care. I know it's true.

And it put me in the mind of David Icke. At last I can understand where he found his religion and though he has been much deceived and found the unbelievable, believable, he has had his mind and mouth twisted by the Devil not at all Incarnate. But by the Terrydactyle, the Lizard. What did he say about a section of the brain being 'part lizard'? What a metaphor!

I have in a way been well protected, but in another thrown to the Wolves. The shield of protection has now been lifted. My memory this morning was of the time there had been a green lizard of a 'thing' surrounded by what a great golden aura which appeared to be the holy spirit in my bedroom during the night nop so long ago. So no wonder it was very necessary for me to be steered away from the Bible and Our Jesus by Our Father for all of those long difficult twenty years.

Now the lizard who looked wierd was huge, hovered over me, and as I looked at it, it came down close to my face, and inserted it's green forked tongue into my mouth. And before I could move, for I was paralyzed by fear, there appeared a man who seemed to be fleeing through my mind eye, and following this man was another and then another and another.

I was told by a woman's voice that I must not swallow because I would lose those men. At that point I heard someone's heartbeat around my head, and although my heart was beating fast I can assure you it was not mine. I could hear mine pounding in my chest.

Then there was a kind of a crack, pop, explosion around my mind, and it was not my brain, and two voices arrived. They were male. Those voices said 'You must tell Seth we are in hell fire and we must escape. It is truly awful down there in the Pit of Hell, we can't get out and we need help to get out and you must tell'. As you can imagine, I was totally struck dumb, totally paralysed by fear, did not know who to tell or what to do. And then those voices started to panic, and those voices repeated, you must tell Seth. So I repeated their words out loud.

And then I got into enormous trouble from the human being at the side of me because, oh golly gee, I had what, woken him up!! Guess he needed his beauty sleep, the man who slept with mind open, with an angel of evil in him. Yes men deavoured by evil, decapitated, and they do not even know it.

At this point the voices around my head left, and the panic began to subside.

Well, here I am now many years later telling you all, so I got to do that in the end, and Seth, whoever you are, you had better be listening.

This part of all factual occurred at the turn of the Millenium.

Now back to today when I awoke out of my Pit.

Today I saw somebody, who looked just like you, I thought it was you, I knew it was true. Today I saw somebody who walked just like you, who talked just like you and I knew it was you.

Yes, guess the Devil once again paid me, what, gosh, aren't I popular, another visit.

I rolled over in my Bed and the Devil was Gone. Yes I had been reminded: the night I woke, another time, another place: who was there? The Devil, sneaking around my bedroom, disappearing through an invisible door in an invisible wall.

He seemed so benign. That reappearing Lizard, the night I saw him once again. He flew through a door opened by him in my bedroom, went through the doorway and disappeared at the quarter landing. He had no green aura, or golden light. Was he the same lizard as before? Who knows? Perhaps David Icke could throw some light on this? He has knows a lot about the subject.

And remembering the Terydactyl put me in the mind of the time we met, David Icke and me, many years ago, shortly before he pronounced himself God. Interesting years 1986-1990.

The Devil has many tricks up his sleeve. Has much knowledge of Our Father's Kingdom and uses that knowledge to surprise, twist man's minds, and to put himself on top afore God.

Is it not the time of great awareness for a cross section of people of all beliefs, including some special doctors who are no longer dim, and who have become aware of the some difficult truths? Let the light shine on!

There have been many prophets since the mid 80's, many people profess to say they have been visited by The Blessed Virgin Mary, many people see signs, there has been an increase in the number of Voice Hearers (according to statistic), many people say they are spoken to by angels, many are spoken to by evil spirits. Who out there get's the Devil himself, apart from me? Guess I go guess.

Is it not obvious there is a War of an Uprising against the Sins of the World. And mankind has though insane a lack of ability to grasp and understand.

I was visited by both John Paul shortly after he had passed over and also by Mother Theresa who came through to me dressed as she was in life. Who is out there who would believe those words?

I don't care. I know it's true.

Yesterday I saw somebody who looked just like you, I thought it was you, I knew it was true, yes he was, he was just, just not unlike you and he was for for God, Gosh, he was for Gosh, he was for Gosh, Our Father too....

He wore the robes of a Brother, as did The Brothers of Spirit who walked through my Son's bedroom back in the year of the Oberammagau, 1990.

I guess he goes remember, those memories he has forgotten, somehow, one day, and those spirits in York, somehow, one day, and somehow I know that will be true.

Terri

S

SuperZ

Hi Terri; and Gday to you,

I agree with you about Icke, and that these spirits are just playing games with us and the faith. It's just a joke to them, nothing better to do. Back in the '80s, I used to always add to every prayer; "Please rebuke the devourer" Puppetmasters! Well, that's the problem with us all. My clarity and ability to think/write is shite today, and so I'll close. Sorry that you are still having the foul visuals (trespass); and the goosage (being walked).

Regards,
Szzzzzzzzzz

T

terri

Szzzzzz

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry you are not too good today. Fingers crossed you feel better tomorrow.

I've had a good day over at Bras D'Or today. Beautiful Nova Scotia. Sunny day with cool winds, lots of stories about the settlers and their way of life. No voices around my head to speak of. Certainly nothing to make me anxious or unable to cope.

Lots of thoughts about Icky though. Can't help but hope he is ok!

Anyhow:

As I stood on the hillside overlooking the Lake, taking in the stunning view of the maple trees and firs, the beautifully shaped clouds, azure blue skies and silver glistening over the water, I saw a Bald Eagle. It ducked and dived and skimmed over the water. No fish this time. It's wing span must have been, oh, I guess, six feet, no less. What a beautiful sight. Now that's what I call a reptile in motion.

I have never seen a bird so magnificent before. Something always to treasure.

Yes, still getting the trespasses, but not so many these days. And the goosing. well I don't much care about that either.

Everything for a reason.

Not going to make your head worse by writing a long post. I know how difficult it is to concentrate when your head's all over the place, so hope you are ok soon, and will post more whenever.

I hope you don't mind me saying, but why don't you put down that tv handset, or your mouse, and go take a walk. It might help clear your head.

Sorry if I am telling your Grandma how to suck eggs.

Terri

T

terri

Szzzzz

Fingers crossed your head has lost the fugee.

Force 8 gale here, and no trips to land. Too fierce a condition for the safety of the infirm, elderly and those who suffer sea sickness.

Such a shame for able bodied. I was looking forward to a day of using wild imagination in the tender called a lifeboat as 'who is she who goes the Acts as Gracie who is the Scottish Darling'.

It appears that the reptiles are on their way down.
They have been appearing around here for months now. How about you?

Thanks so much for that post and those links. You are everso kind. Isn't David one of us afterall? I do hope so.

Changing the subject, and for support of all Schitxophrenics, please read on.

Chuffin hell fire you would not believe this. I swear it's true.

A woman has been here who is of the mentally unchallenged, viz a viz not of the diagnosis.

Read on.

With much tutting and ooh ahhing, and much thin mouthed, and much meanness, and much chinese whispers and much bad feeling and much look of the crackers in her eyes, she says.

"The captain is behind his navigational bridge and does not come out until England. Much sobbing is heard from behind his door. A Mr and Mrs ***** have been confined to quarters for 48 hours because of novo virus on the plague ship as have many others, (sic pushing a hundred actually).

All knives, scissors and blunt instruments have been removed from all cabins because of risk of insanity amongst those confined in solitary confinement."

Sort of funny, and sort of not. We met at the Church Service last Sunday.

Guess she did not appreciate it when I gave her a look and told her to, not unkindly, go away.

And now there is another woman in an absolute panic because she can't phone her son, about nothing in particular, does not know his email address, and has not spoken to him for all of, what, three days. I know it's not relevant to the thread, but thought it might be an interest into the inside of the workings of an apron string tying mother's mind. Can't imgine what the daughter-in-law says!

Guess we are not insane then! The world's gone mad and we are the sane one's in it.

Viva la difference and long live schitxophrenics.

Terri

R

rabina

Szzzzz

SuperZ,

I see nothing wrong with using the word mind control because it is indeed a form of mind control, but he's afraid of the stigma attached to the wording itself.

My God, mind control starts with our parents for crying out loud from when we're very young to teachers and our peers, etc.

Call it conditioning also or brainwashing.
Our old friend parker touched upon brainwashing I believe.
I hope he is well by the way. : )

Words; so much has to do with wording and trigger points.

Defense is the key thing here; self defense and knowledge.
Know thyself, trust yourself and let noone tear you apart.
We can keep an open mind to all, but trust yourself, learn, and be thoughtful as you go along.

rabina

T

terri

I agree with you about Icke, and that these spirits are just playing games with us and the faith. It's just a joke to them, nothing better to do. Back in the '80s, I used to always add to every prayer; "Please rebuke the devourer" Puppetmasters! Well, that's the problem with us all. My clarity and ability to think/write is shite today, and so I'll close. Sorry that you are still having the foul visuals (trespass); and the goosage (being walked).

Regards,
Szzzzzzzzzz
Thank you whoever you are and in a mo I will delete these words I write myself here for I need to learn how to cut now dont I ;) ha ha and yes its not mikey now I do know that just to say I think you are a marvel now was it you who tried to access my internet account for the money then or was it michael and i dont for one moment think it was paul or mikey or you really so I really think there is something no nice going on and oh yes I have a virus in aol at the forg4tm4knot email address and how goes it then and i cant help but wonder if it has something to do with that ron brown or was it don brown ha ha i cant quite remember but what a pervy old man and i dont suppose i will ever get that testimonial he promised to send me and oh by the way i am now a journalist on board this boat nd am stirring things up to get some more out from under those seas ha ha na dyes I am writing lots of words and sort of kindof leaving things not lying around as such as only something important for a select one or two and already there is a chill of fear in the air over something rather unpleasant and you know something those people dont care too hoots about people and so they are not the luckiest people in the world and now it is going so very hot here and I am having a small little shuffle around my body as reassurance because there may be trouble ahead so I have ordered my breakfast for my cabin forwhever I want to hve it and I intend to head off to the top deck or maybe the 7th who knows i dont care really much any more but heck people dont half turn up around me all the while and unless I lock myself in the cabin I have no escape so what shall we get then the look alike tom jones for sure and well cliff richard I expect and a few more and I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw Beryl Berry walk past us all thats me and our angels of course and wow you should have seen that man a young version of michael's persona that was for sure and my jaw literally dropped and well he was walking everso fast as though he was being followed and yes he saw me and his eyes were like shining as though golden and much much better snogger ha ha than ewan mcgregor tee hee and well he wore the full robes for the vatican the brotherhood of man you know and so he was fair and golden and was like a real greek god and gosh I have got it and have total understanding and have free and what about that then underneath the vatican there was a kindof grill in the floor and this monk came up to me and said look down there and I put my dark glasses back on and peered down and could not stop looking and there was a monk or someone reading a book not of the biblical and he was picking his nose and then another monk walks past underground and they kindof live under ground and I thought heck they are all going to be trapped when that earth quake happens because there was not half a rumble and you know something I opened my bible this morning to look for the par for the course about jesus at the tabbanacle and could not find it so no problems with our bible none whatsoever and what do I find you know something that I have never seen before something that was so never ever nop there no of course and there you are please do go read and in my bible it is page 803 and 803 and it is the Habbernackle and it is 1 verses and gosh it goes me and it goes fear no more and yep I am the Prophetess as you are unaware and now I go Dohn and I go stay no more and I go ome somehow nop until I want to and I go no worries and you know that I saw a man last night walking around my cabin and I said hello how goes it and he says tho yow and you know somethin I ent half gone off yanks and you know why well I will tell you later on a different post and I go post this and hope I dont go shipping myself off out of hear with wo delete and go get my knickers in a twist over what a lot of blood down below and not in tho wipe place and yes I got flashed or slashed as is obvious now and it was as though being cut with a flanley knife in a rather strategic place and I have felt the same on the palms of my no left hands and it was tho cross and there have been no blood not there and well I don't panic about nothing not these days nop until I have to go face ips and then I go fear and I go scared and go worry about what will happen when I go over doh doorstep and no more now thankyou very much now everyone and I go po and go read our print offs for a while

HannieMawie

T

terri

Regards,
Szzzzzzzzzz
Yef sort os sad; they are calling to prayer i cqnnot heqr the ,ullqh not for nothing; ?ULLAH NOT THE QUESTION ?QRK . M GO TRANSCRIBE YOU ARE NOT HALF CLEVER WHO WILL SEE IT. GOING OFF OVER TO FACEBOOK TO SEE IF I CAN SORT OF SORT IT OUT

TELLI NOT HQLF NOT TELLY SQVQLUS NOT FOR NOTHBING

T

terri

Yef sort os sad; they are calling to prayer i cqnnot heqr the ,ullqh not for nothing; ?ULLAH NOT THE QUESTION ?QRK . M GO TRANSCRIBE YOU ARE NOT HALF CLEVER WHO WILL SEE IT. GOING OFF OVER TO FACEBOOK TO SEE IF I CAN SORT OF SORT IT OUT

TELLI NOT HQLF NOT TELLY SQVQLUS NOT FOR NOTHBING
Gosh, don't I go dhere. Gueff I gop no fear. Now den, you dust listen, I bin through straits of you know wot, and Gob, what an awful smell, at the last count 14 ships all churning out fumes from the diesel and that was not the tankers, the cruise ships, and heck, the stink and the stench made me feel sick, and I said to my voices, who were up there watching me down below having all on keeping all off, and oh what a lot of fellas, and what a load of sugar daddies, and gueff that was what wild horses were all about and not the ten o'clock and gueff what, aint nop gop to go nop for nothing and guess I got to go get print off like now and no sooner and puke, well not yet, and I have just asked a what, another non commital woman well usually a man for they always used to have more about them in the brain death stakes, and I said can you smell paint, for I am going to keel over, and she says as if to say, boff off and get out ma rowd, yep they are painting the decks, and even in my cabs for I went for a lie down to get out of the way of those folk who said I was drinking too much, and what was I had then, well rather a large banana milkshake which looks like a cocktail and rather a large strawberry milkshake which also looks nop unlike a cocktail and that not half not gorgeous man has just come in and given me a look because I am sitting in his chair, and well just nop unlike the germans, and well I feel like I am dying and being poisoned to death, and no one, not one person, hath commented, and all accept, and what a lot of lousy air conditioning on this boat of many colours and wht I fouind out through what a lot of research is:

(a) there are no sinners yet
(b) there are no sugar daddies
(c) there are no people who steal, not even such much as a teabag
(d) there are no answers to my continuous questions, like y y y y y and no z
(e) there are no debt; what a lot of loosers (on the casino that is) - thinkabout
dat one
(f) there are no tabs on board, no key to move it either
(g) there are no one who asks about what wisdoms
(h) there are no brave people any more (all except for Christopher who hath been on tablets for what, clinical depression, after death of someone, for all of 17 years, so what a lot of payment for prescriptions, you doptors, and what was he before he got that cd, a hyper. Tut tut you daft dops you, aint it obvious for men who are hyper the last ting they need is a pill to wind dem up. Screwball.
(i) there are no more strange keyboards, sorry to offend you Rebecca but I did not have time to translate through English and no you are no good girl and no I can't do it all for you, because that would be called putting my neck on the block, as what you are, you daft skinny bint of a girl. Go and eat some snap and stop being lops and lops of vegetarian. They are after your gups for garpers, don't yo knows it yet?
(j) there are no tablets anywhere in my cabin whatsoever and neither has there been for all of 7 or 8 weeks, all except for one paracetamol, a rennie or so, which I did dump when I found the peppermint tea, and how awesomely awful that is out of a stringly tea bag, when I am used to plucking out of my own nop rat cat infested garden. Go seem whop a means.
(k) hve done all my own things and still as sane as i always have been, and sometimes I go see things, like the wings of the dove of peace, after following through the stars and those angels and the moon on his back, and the wings were as large as an angels and now I see a man with those wings, incredible they are, as well, and yep he has two. And now must po before I either (i) paff out or (ii) rum out of space or (iii) have to run off to loo, for trots time for everyone on board seems to be nop on de increase at ta moment, not until it comes to paying for washing and everyone wants time off and stops confined to cabins with lots of injections, and I don't half feel the pinch, so have done it owd fashioned way and done washboard in bath with lots of soapy suds and nop a pink gin in sight, nop until I drops my pynightie in all the way from what a lop of Spain and nearly turned all my whites what a lop of yellow, and dats not all for now ............