• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Family dynamics

V

Vegay

I live in a house with my so called "family" and neither of my parents speak to me (I can't stand my Dad anyway) and my brothers don't care about anything but themselves.
Unloved and unwanted.

It all kicked off a couple of weeks ago and my Dad went absolutely crazy and tried to attack me multiple times and was calling me all sorts of horrible names

Zaz2020

Zaz2020

That's so awful. I'm not surprised you have been struggling to cope with life with that going on. I'm sorry you have to deal with such things.

JessisMe

JessisMe

It’s so hard to feel surrounded by negativity and chaos. I wish your family made you feel more loved. xo, j

bpd2020

bpd2020

I am so sorry you are in this situation. I did not realise you were living with them. It is so hard to be in such a toxic environment. Your dad has no right to attack you like that. I am wondering if you should call victim support? They may be able to house you.

B

beautywithin

Hi, Please call someone for help, you cant go on living there you are going to start feeling worse and worse trust me because any of us would. Hope you are ok x