• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Family can be your worse enemies

Linda1989

Linda1989

I cant stand my family they always disagree with me even though I'm right. Just like the other day my brother admitted he only wanted to disagree with me because he hates me. My sister never chose my side no matter what even if they are on the wrong. My other sister wishes everyone a happy birthday but me and to tell you she is a witch a real witch she does witchcraft. I think the only way is to get back at them is to be successful, my parents made sure that didn't happen. If you meet them you would think they are the nicest but deep down they are beast inside. Remind me of that guy that hid his daughter in the cellar for 27 years, people said he was a nice guy but his true colors he was a monster. A truly good person is nice to everyone even their families. sorry for bad grammar

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

ACCOUNT CLOSED
then either avoid them, or have fun playing their own game back at them. learn to become stronger and to fight back. to earn their respect so they think twice before they try and attack you.

take a break from them and work on your self-esteem. beef it up for a few years. then re-initiate contact and be more assertive.

dont hate it. learn from it. and use it to become greater. you have the same power they have. you are not less then them in any way. its just an illusion when we convince others they are less then us. an illusion we try to use to our advantage sometimes. its a trick.

GeminiMoon

GeminiMoon

No. Fighting back is just continuing and escalating the karmic cycle. Being a mature adult is better. If your family are mentally on the level of children you can't expect them to act maturely. You don't get offended by a six year old. When they see their behavior isn't bothering you in the slightest you will earn their respect without lifting a finger. You can still love and forgive them. They will grow through your influence.

If they say something nasty, smile and comfort them like a child by telling them "Everything is ok". Then see if they want to talk about anything or if there is anything you can do to help them feel better.

That is witchcraft. To be a real witch you have to get rid of your karma. Don't tell them any of this.

N

NoOne5

Yes they are indeed my dear. :hug::hug: