• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

False memories

wollie

wollie

Along with voices do you have false memoris, I was convinced That I had done a crime and was wanted by the police.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
My voice can put thoughts and images into my mind to create what those in the business would call a flashback and they would not always be how something really happened according to my memory.

But you wouldn't be the first to think you've committed a crime when you haven't, a man on my mental health team got sectioned because he turned himself in at a cop shop for something he never did.

EdEd

EdEd

Yea , I have some memories that are false also.. but it doesnt really matter to me , I the like the way voices are acting lately. It's not so bad.

EdEd

EdEd

They dont really make it too difficult , but I've run into it a few times.. or a couple.. but ya know who knows right. It's all good , false memories just get discarded. Or thought over.

K

karl7

Along with voices do you have false memoris, I was convinced That I had done a crime and was wanted by the police.
voices have gotten me in to trouble with the police......i was arrested in wales for crazy crazy behaviour......im doing better now on meds.....ive kinda stabilised on the med cpombo