Fake Happy

P

plzgodhelpme

I have been fake happy for many years now. my family abuse and problems have caused my anxiety, ocd, and depression to ballon, its hard to put on a fake smile and pretend everythings peaches n cream (when in all reality its not ). I am 28 years old and finally breaking my silence, i feel good about opening up. i have been to therapists and on different meds, some of the meds dont work tho :(. therapy helps tho. I shoulda known that when things were going good thats when i'd get knocked down

P

plzgodhelpme

I have been fake happy for many years now. my family abuse and problems have caused my anxiety, ocd, and depression to ballon, its hard to put on a fake smile and pretend everythings peaches n cream (when in all reality its not ). I am 28 years old and finally breaking my silence, i feel good about opening up. i have been to therapists and on different meds, some of the meds dont work tho :(. therapy helps tho. I shoulda known that when things were going good thats when i'd get knocked down

Q

Bizzarebitrary

Bizzarebitrary

Hi. Glad you're finally opening up and letting what's inside come out. It's a process. While we live in an age where we've come to expect instant gratification, therapy delivers results but in a longer period. At the very least you're no longer silent.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anxiety Forum 2
M Anxiety Forum 8
L Anxiety Forum 6