fairy lu is a stupid bitch

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

Im not sure but I often feel the same way, try to find ways to happy without hurting myself. Pm me if I gets too much X

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
im not sure i belong here
i feel to sad to be around people

have loads of words but at the same time no words
i wish i could express myself as well as others do :low:

K

khuang

I can recommend you another forum that I use regularly that deals with self harm. They give very good insight and everyone there will listen to you and you never get judged. I can provide you with a link if you’d like.

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

im not sure i belong here
i feel to sad to be around people

have loads of words but at the same time no words
i wish i could express myself as well as others do :low:
I like your posts and don't think have a problem expressing yourself. But that could just be me 😄
X

albie

albie

I don't know how people can injure themselves. I'm a coward that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
i haven't been on for a week as i have been very poorly
im in a lot of pain and i just generally feel lousy

death would be welcome right now :low: bet your glad im back so i can cheer you up lol x

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

😁 I'm glad your back, and here to cheer us all up X sorry you've not been well

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
i feel a bit relieved ,i have had several CPN's over 20 years and the latest one was just going to see me for 6 months but she has decided to keep me on
i think this is because the psychiatrist said i needed it

x

Tabby 88

Tabby 88

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You belong, you are doing your best to survive. Whatever the reason for your struggles, you are fighting every day to cope and you are a fighter. Some of us are surviving. We all do things wrong, say things wrong, think things wrong, but we are aware and learning every day.

I have never read anything stupid from you and never thought anything negative about you. You seem a very nice person who is very hard on herself. Be confident in what you do because i am sure it is always your best. I know what self-hatred is like. I often imagine injuring myself until i am crying in a heap on the floor. Then the angry me will pick myself up and hug myself with pity. I hate pity and weakness, in myself, i know what this is like. It doesn't matter what others think of you, as long as you are trying to be better, you need to love you and be proud of you.

albie

albie

self harm It’s a very complicated thing to understand much like how eating disorders come in many different forms.
I self harmed Didn't find it painful. More enjoyable. Do people enjoy injurying themselves?

K

khuang

Thing is with self harm, people do it as a form of release of pent up emotions. I wouldn’t say we necessarily enjoy doing it but we get this feeling of our emotions being released and forgotten. It’s a hard thing to describe in words. Self harm isn’t really done to be enjoyed.

albie

albie

Thing is with self harm, people do it as a form of release of pent up emotions. I wouldn’t say we necessarily enjoy doing it but we get this feeling of our emotions being released and forgotten. It’s a hard thing to describe in words. Self harm isn’t really done to be enjoyed.
Sounds like you hate yourself. Where you smacked as a child? I was. I think it programs you to seek out punishment when you don't live up to expectations. Being mentally ill or socially inadequate could trigger a need for self punishment.

K

khuang

It has very little to do with hating yourself. Sure it may be one of the emotions a self harmer may feel at the time but it is usually anger, sadness, and frustration that lead to self harm tendencies.