• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

fairness

deewock

deewock

Hi everyone new on here and first post. I received the form to fill in from for my assessment. Imagine receiving this form two weeks before Xmas,I suffer from depression....ptsd and anxiety I also have slight tremor in my my right hand. Anyway I decided to fill this form in by myself knowing that my writing would be hard to read but I did not care if they could read it or not, it took me a week to fill it in.I received my letter from them stating that I did not need to go for atos assessment and I was placed in support group. I am therefore unfit for work, the relief was undescribable all that worry for nothing, I think the reason I was declared unfit for work was the following- I received a letter from my psychiatrist - I am not happy with lots of people around me (anxiety) - I can lose my temper with people very easily (ptsd). To sum things up.....who the he'll would take the responsibility in putting me in a place of work. I hope the above helps I your quest for fairness.

G

Grey168

Hi deewock, thanks for taking the time to tell us how you went on. :)
It really messes with your health doesn't it....filling in a form like that.
Hope you are managing ok and feeling a bit easier on yourself.
Take care and look forward to you calling in here again whenever you feel up to it. :hug1:

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Welcome to the forums xx

deewock

deewock

You are welcome yanni ,I just hope that people will know what to put on there form after reading my post. :cheers:

G

Grey168

Thanks, I think every bit of experience helps on here, I think its a great help when people post up their experiences on this. It terrifies the hell out of people. It took me weeks to even get the nerve up to start filling it in. :hug1: