• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

fair weather...painting tonight again. this cost of living increase changed my life.

H

haystack

there just was no breathing room with me paying my own bills until I can apply for benefits in the Spring window...then we got the extra dough from the cost of living increase and now I can afford almost a hundred a month in painting supplies...now I can do art shows...painting and sketching my head off right now...thank you for all your support...

Manicotti

Manicotti

Thats awesome that you can paint more! I'm glad that worked out for you with your bills.

H

haystack

thanks manicotti, I am happiest when I am not hindered by money to create art. It's a part of me...like playing music...thank goodness the guitar hardly costs much to upkeep.

H

haystack

just finished "spirits in the trees" a past delusion of mine. creepy...three trees all bare and intricate limbs interrwining against a black night. with a large moon shining buried in the limbs but just enough to see most of it. the trees each have a different color of pair of eyes looking at you.

M

Mister Vertigo

@haystackI think that's true of everyone haystack. Bills are a pain in the butt. Guitars don't have any upkeep costs do they? Strings aside, but they're cheap.

H

haystack

yes, just strings...I have a 12 string guitar I sing every morning on to my wife before breakfast. I play at family get togethers too...everybody sings along. makes me feel proud.