• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

f*ck christmas of 2014

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

everything is going to be shit now that the shit has hit the fan and mum is depressed as fuck and its all my fault you know why? because i told her my stepdad sexually assulted me, if i didnt say nothing she would be happy right now, im a waste of fucking space. hopefully im dead before xmas

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

Judazz I so wish I could be there for you in person because it feels totally inadequate to simply send 'virtual hugs' but please, please stop saying you are a waste of space - it's your stepdad who's the waste of space, FFS!

And yes - OK - there's no way your mum won't be tremendously hurt by all this - BUT - if I were her, however much it hurt at the time, I'd want to know.

I can't remember if you're still living at home with them but if you are, is there a relative or friend you could go and stay with for a few weeks?

I'm sorry I can't help you more because I admire you so much and hope you'll stay strong and keep up the fight for what's right.

:hug:

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Judazz I so wish I could be there for you in person because it feels totally inadequate to simply send 'virtual hugs' but please, please stop saying you are a waste of space - it's your stepdad who's the waste of space, FFS!

And yes - OK - there's no way your mum won't be tremendously hurt by all this - BUT - if I were her, however much it hurt at the time, I'd want to know.

I can't remember if you're still living at home with them but if you are, is there a relative or friend you could go and stay with for a few weeks?

I'm sorry I can't help you more because I admire you so much and hope you'll stay strong and keep up the fight for what's right.

:hug:
thanks so much i have my own place i live 3 mins walk away from my stepdad

thanks for the virtual hugs :hug1:

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Your mum would want to have known what your step father had done; it's not you who have made your mum depressed it's your evil s**t of a stepdad. It's not your fault Judazz. :hug:
2015 will be better, with your stepdad out of the picture. :hug1:

keepsafe

keepsafe

Definitely not your fault J, I think you were so brave, I know your mam will be feeling bad right now, but probably because she may think she has let you down. Your stepdad is an evil, nasty man. Not you you're are a good, decent human being. Things will change, it'll be a hard process for you but you need to stay.

Love you
KS

rubyrose

rubyrose

No honey, you did the right thing by speaking up. You were taken advantage of and abused. You are NOT the one in the wrong here. I'm sure your mother would rather know the truth, as ugly as it is, than to have remained unaware about her daughter being assaulted...and by her stepfather of all people. I'm very sorry this happened to you and I admire you for the courage you have shown in all this. :hug1:

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Thanks everyone so so much xxx :grouphug:

S

stella

You had to speak up, you were abused, your mum had to know it even though is hard for her, it wasn't your fault, it was from your shitty stepdad who didn't had any type.of respect and care with you and your mom, he's the one who should be regretring it, not you, be aware your mother would be better knowing it, I hope she recovers soon and you both can have a good time together ♥

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Just don't become a victim. You are still young, so look forward to better days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Depression Forum 23
M Depression Forum 3
I Depression Forum 13
D Depression Forum 29
D Depression Forum 5