• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Eye for an eye

S

Strugglingdaily

So... I have been sick for as long as I can remember.

I am married. I have a four year old.

Originally, i was diagnosed as manic, depressive bipolar, depression, and anxiety. Has changed some since.

I was 16. Fast forward 8 years.

I am being treated, fresh, my records vanished.

I no longer am allowed to have the meds that I know work. No records.

My reg Dr. Believes and expresses to me that any issue is because I'm "crazy"

Anxiety so bad it causes physical symptoms that have convinced me at times it would literally kill me. Extreme pain, numbness daily.

Depression so bad that it is a daily struggle for me to stay alive.

Other not sure what to attribute it to.
I snap reg. vocally abusive. violent. Usually, I catch myself within seconds/minutes. My family, friends, anyone who triggers me.

My biggest fear, my daughter, what if she triggers me and I don't catch myself.

Finally told spouse how bad it really is.

Beyond infuriated that I can't have the medical treatment I diserve and need.
These Drs. Will begin doing their job with my wellbeing being the most important thing. Starting this week. Otherwise, I am going to begin ruining lives, fxxxxxx up reps, and do my best to destroy businesses. Everything they have. Eye for an eye

S

Strugglingdaily

I need to know if other people are similar difficulties, especially with the Medical. Please share.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind?

Maybe you could see a therapist and talk about your issues. Work through it all.

shrew

shrew

If it is possible, you need to go see someone that is properly trained in recognising symptoms of mental health issues. From what you mention above it does not sound like you express any of the symptoms for what you have been diagnosed with, at least you have not mentioned too many. A fresh start with a new psychiatrist might be a good move being as your current one just puts it down to being "crazy". I don't think that is a medical diagnosis and is a bit of a dickish comment for them to make.

My advise is, see if you can get recommendations for psychiatrists in your area or look online to see who is local that you can go and see. Contact them and take it from there. There is no point wasting time with doctors and others that are not helping.

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
An eye for an eye and the whole world goes one-eyed.

What if you had only one eye to begin with? Or you had no eyes anyway?

It is not a well-thought through method of social justice.

S

Strugglingdaily

This is my primary that says I'm crazy.

My therapist refuses to talk about anything except what she decides.

My symptoms embarrass me why I havnt mentioned many.

My psych means well but refuses to prescribe outside of her approved list. It is like policy is more imoretant than patents.

In my area there are three options for medical treatment. Bandaid station, my primary office, my psych/therapist office.

These people that are screwing me/my life all have eyes. I could have said a life for a life. Because I'm about to ruin some lives/businesses. I am sick of being sick and then treated like I don't matter. These people are paid to at least pretend to care.

S

Strugglingdaily

I fully intend to start making the at least hour drive to see real doctors very soon. But first I'm going to let the whole world know what is happening to me including the medical board.

S

Strugglingdaily

Sorry previously I have been negative. Having a moment of clearity

dubblemonkey

dubblemonkey

please understand that your negative is in- fact!...positive...

I will wait to try to help!...

...you have made me feel the things that you feel.

...I will sit and wait and hope that you are ok!

you deserve to be ok...!

S

Strugglingdaily

Thank you so much I really needed that. That's why I came here. I need someone to understand.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Bipolar Forum 4