• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Extremely Low - Very Irritible

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am alright, very well this evening. Strangely, I am not very low. I have been irritible a bit.

Always pu tting cream on various parts of me (boils mending).

I am having a difficult pr oblem, I can't get hold of liquid, Evening Primrose, Oil, i have contacted the well known pharmacy, head o.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Considering, at the moment, I am very awaer, it has s tarted to become dark, and also quite a large amount of dark grey cloud, I am very well, through my seasonal afffective disorder.

Mother shall o rder form, capsules, o Evening Primrose, from h er supplier, for her stuff.

I am hoping to do my chair workout, maybe tomorrow or on Tuesday.

I have been knitting for a short while, I needed to see to my catarrh drip problems, congestion build up, and list ening to music combined. Currently on line, for a short while.

Have a good Sunday all,

Best regards all,

Happy new year, again.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Surprisingly, even though it is winter, and we h ave had a terrific amount of rain, right from the word go, day 1 after the sweltering heatwave, I'm very well. I am not feeling very low.

I have in recent time been having the problems of boils, to contend with, in terms of S.A.D. t hough I am very well.

I think, having had taken, the Fluxoetine certainly was a big help. Therefore, now that the wet weather has come, I'll level off, from taking the Fluxoetine, and regarding evening time wise, 5ml only.

I am as always along of my other mental health attributes, still am listening to music, and knitting.

Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll repeat and maybe some more of my chair fitness dvd, takes about half an hour in full, to cover warm up, and cooldown, and stretching segments.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/HI All,

Now that I have a different form of supply of evening primrose, i can now relax down, and also I am much much better, in irritibity sense. I couldn't have been more relieved, to have a supply even though in different form.

I as always listening to music and knitting, or music whilst on line.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.