• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Extreme Fatigue

B

bpbl2010

Is it part of my depression to be constantly tired? Most of the time, esp when I have days off from work (I work part-time) I can/will sleep the entire day away. I lack motivation to do anything. I feel overwhelmed doing the simplest tasks. Im always feeling unfulfilled.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Is it part of my depression to be constantly tired? Most of the time, esp when I have days off from work (I work part-time) I can/will sleep the entire day away. I lack motivation to do anything. I feel overwhelmed doing the simplest tasks. Im always feeling unfulfilled.
Yeah thats a common symptom unfortunately

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Depression does cause fatigue. It may be worth having a blood test just to see if you are lacking any nutrients. It is possible you could lack iron too.

Bellaone

Bellaone

I feel like that as well.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Depression does cause fatigue. It may be worth having a blood test just to see if you are lacking any nutrients. It is possible you could lack iron too.
Or have some haggis and black pudding then see how you feel. Even if you still feel bad youve had a great meal 😜 or all tje blood and guts perks you right up ready to conquer the world

G

george81

Definitely, I feel exhausted after waking up and often go back to bed or sleep on the settee. have no physical energy or mental energy, just can't face doing anything at all x

I

Ian Haines

If you're prepared to go and talk this over with your GP, would you feedback, maybe, to this thread?...and, let us know how you got/get on?