• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

experiencing shifts

J

Jeffrey tthe lost

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum, or any forum for that matter. I'm not sure exactly how to do this so i'll just state the situation.

I don't know how to handle pretty much anything anymore. Since i was young i have experienced shifts. Shifts are when everything changes but not. The same view can become depressing instead of lifting. Things sound and feel different. Its happening almost everyday and its becoming too much to handle. I thought that as time went by that they would get easier, but its getting harder. Like life is playing roulette with my perceptions. Music coming from any and every random sound. Periods where even the though of being near another human being brings fear. The few people i can be around are starting to notice. When it happens speech gets harder and its like tapping Morse code to someone else to speak for you.

Sorry if its not making much sense. It still confuses me. Is there something that can help with it?

P

phoneguru

hi

yep i know how you feel. have you been to the docs..or is that a daft question.. !

schiz01

schiz01

Hi Jeffrey and :welcome: to the forum

Can I ask how old you are and if you have spoken too or seen a Dr about this.If so are you on or have you been on any medication or any other substances past or present.

Feel free to send me a private message if you feel uncomfortable talking about it on the open forum.