• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Experiences with female stalker psychopath

S

Sleepyjean

Looking for advice on a female stalker who I think is very dangerous. Seems like because most stalkers and people with antisocial behavior disorders are male there is little info about it. This person is very cunning and intelligent and plays a victim very very well. She is stalking me and my family making many threats about my children and seems to accuse me of all the things she is. Compulsive liar suffers from munchausen and I feel is a sexual predator. Has anyone ever experienced a person like this? Please help. Very scared.

Palladian

Palladian

Looking for advice on a female stalker who I think is very dangerous. Seems like because most stalkers and people with antisocial behavior disorders are male there is little info about it. This person is very cunning and intelligent and plays a victim very very well. She is stalking me and my family making many threats about my children and seems to accuse me of all the things she is. Compulsive liar suffers from munchausen and I feel is a sexual predator. Has anyone ever experienced a person like this? Please help. Very scared.
Sounds awful hope your alright? I accuse people of things I do myself but I'm not a stalker and always try to be honest. Can't help you though I hope your ok.

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
sounds like you need to report her to the police

and keep a record of what she says/does - times, dates, place etc

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I seriously don't get this stalker thing. Have you actually seen her following you? Got any photos?

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I'm thinking along the same lines as everybody else here.
I think you should report this to the police.
If you can gather evidence and keep a log of incidents which are harassing or threatening you, it'll help you and the police get a better idea of what's going on.
It may be that you need to get a non-molestation/restraining order out. It might sound drastic to some, but if you feel threatened then it's better to be safe than sorry.

S

Sleepyjean

I'm thinking along the same lines as everybody else here.
I think you should report this to the police.
If you can gather evidence and keep a log of incidents which are harassing or threatening you, it'll help you and the police get a better idea of what's going on.
It may be that you need to get a non-molestation/restraining order out. It might sound drastic to some, but if you feel threatened then it's better to be safe than sorry.
It was reported. Told because it is mostly cyberstalking can't do anything until I catch on my property. Sends messages about my house and how it looks, things a person would only know if they were in my yard and looking through my windows . They still won't help. Trying to predict what her next move is to stay safe. Thank you for your comments.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

It was reported. Told because it is mostly cyberstalking can't do anything until I catch on my property. Sends messages about my house and how it looks, things a person would only know if they were in my yard and looking through my windows . They still won't help. Trying to predict what her next move is to stay safe. Thank you for your comments.
Hi Sleepyjean.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this.

There was an interesting article about cyberstalking, in the Observer yesterday:

Spyware sparks surge in internet stalking | Society | The Guardian

The Police have received over 10,000 complaints about it, and Parliament and watchdogs, are now catching on to how much of a problem it can be. The article also explains that you can give your computer to the Police, for them to check for malicious software and viruses :)