• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Experience good an bad an overcome

trinny

trinny

We are all unstable in diffetent ways situations can have such impact on our thought an feelings learning to nurish our inward self innerchild if you like syrenghens our selfessteem its a hard long road an wont happen overnight but sertainly worth striving for a contented life others can affect our self but can be quickly erasrsd if self esttem is built on learn treat yoursef with love an care enjoy what you do find sthing ud enjoy and dont take others oppinions rants or bullieng to seriousley it only reflexts how bad they feel inside an to be mean is a way of feeling supperior to others feel empathy good folk dont do that forget nasty chat be good one put hand up walk away an say to self i will not listen to bullies i tespect sn look afyet myself.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Totally agree with you.
And it seems as though you're speaking from first hand experience.:hug1:

trinny

trinny

Thank you

Totally agree with you.
And it seems as though you're speaking from first hand experience.:hug1:
if it wete only imprinted into my mind for all the times ive caved in life be ok gettng there slowly took a massive mount years to live with not gonna always happen overnight some days we will have our cross to bear but have faith in tomorow again seems more fair be kind keeo the faith